FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
OneTouchPoint Communications Group
OneTouchPoint Communications Group Joins John Deere Supply Base to Promote John Deere Attractions
Hartland, WI (November xx, 2013) – OneTouchPoint Communications Group, a strategic integrated marketing communications agency, recently joined the John Deere supply base to provide marketing services to the John Deere Attractions, including the John Deere Pavilion and John Deere Store.
To support the marketing program for the John Deere Attractions, OneTouchPoint will be responsible for creative strategy of all advertising and marketing materials, will secure local and national advertising buys for the facility and will develop and implement a proactive media relations campaign to promote the attractions and their special events locally, regionally and nationally.
“We are excited to partner with John Deere to build awareness for the John Deere Pavilion and John Deere Store. Both are attractive destinations to a variety of target audiences and we look forward to leveraging OneTouchPoint’s depth of experience in travel and tourism to drive more traffic to these locations and keep them among the top tourist attractions in the region and state,” said Chris Illman, President & CEO, OneTouchPoint CCI.
About OneTouchPoint Communications Group
OneTouchPoint Communications Group is an integrated marketing communications agency staffed by passionate professionals that offers leading-edge solutions to provide clients with compelling brand messages across every touch point. Headquartered in Hartland and a division of OneTouchPoint - CCI, OneTouchPoint Communications Group services include branding, strategic planning, creative development, digital/video production, media planning and sales promotion programs. For more information, go to www.GetOurIdeas.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde