Becky’s Blissful Bakery is expanding and adding Jamie Sawyer to its management team.
Sawyer will focus on providing legendary customer service and caramel experiences. In addition, she will help Becky’s Blissful Bakery to exceed customer expectations and broaden its presence in the community. Sawyer brings 12 years of industry experience to the position.
“Becky welcomes excitement, passion and hard work, and I already feel this job isn't just a job, but a lifelong career,” says Sawyer. “I am grateful to be a part of an incredible company that offers a superior product. I am quickly learning that every caramel comes with a story and a moment of bliss.”
Founded in 2007, Becky’s Blissful Bakery makes handcrafted, preservative-free, 100% organic gourmet caramels with a whole lot of love. The company is women-owned, focuses on social and environmental responsibility and has a passion for supporting its home state of Wisconsin. Becky’s Blissful Bakery wants to make the world more blissful by making, eating and sharing the best caramels in the world. For more information, visit www.beckysblissfulbakery.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS