Becky’s Blissful Bakery is expanding and adding Jamie Sawyer to its management team.
Sawyer will focus on providing legendary customer service and caramel experiences. In addition, she will help Becky’s Blissful Bakery to exceed customer expectations and broaden its presence in the community. Sawyer brings 12 years of industry experience to the position.
“Becky welcomes excitement, passion and hard work, and I already feel this job isn't just a job, but a lifelong career,” says Sawyer. “I am grateful to be a part of an incredible company that offers a superior product. I am quickly learning that every caramel comes with a story and a moment of bliss.”
Founded in 2007, Becky’s Blissful Bakery makes handcrafted, preservative-free, 100% organic gourmet caramels with a whole lot of love. The company is women-owned, focuses on social and environmental responsibility and has a passion for supporting its home state of Wisconsin. Becky’s Blissful Bakery wants to make the world more blissful by making, eating and sharing the best caramels in the world. For more information, visit www.beckysblissfulbakery.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7