Becky’s Blissful Bakery is expanding and adding Jamie Sawyer to its management team.
Sawyer will focus on providing legendary customer service and caramel experiences. In addition, she will help Becky’s Blissful Bakery to exceed customer expectations and broaden its presence in the community. Sawyer brings 12 years of industry experience to the position.
“Becky welcomes excitement, passion and hard work, and I already feel this job isn't just a job, but a lifelong career,” says Sawyer. “I am grateful to be a part of an incredible company that offers a superior product. I am quickly learning that every caramel comes with a story and a moment of bliss.”
Founded in 2007, Becky’s Blissful Bakery makes handcrafted, preservative-free, 100% organic gourmet caramels with a whole lot of love. The company is women-owned, focuses on social and environmental responsibility and has a passion for supporting its home state of Wisconsin. Becky’s Blissful Bakery wants to make the world more blissful by making, eating and sharing the best caramels in the world. For more information, visit www.beckysblissfulbakery.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential