Becky’s Blissful Bakery is expanding and adding Jamie Sawyer to its management team.
Sawyer will focus on providing legendary customer service and caramel experiences. In addition, she will help Becky’s Blissful Bakery to exceed customer expectations and broaden its presence in the community. Sawyer brings 12 years of industry experience to the position.
“Becky welcomes excitement, passion and hard work, and I already feel this job isn't just a job, but a lifelong career,” says Sawyer. “I am grateful to be a part of an incredible company that offers a superior product. I am quickly learning that every caramel comes with a story and a moment of bliss.”
Founded in 2007, Becky’s Blissful Bakery makes handcrafted, preservative-free, 100% organic gourmet caramels with a whole lot of love. The company is women-owned, focuses on social and environmental responsibility and has a passion for supporting its home state of Wisconsin. Becky’s Blissful Bakery wants to make the world more blissful by making, eating and sharing the best caramels in the world. For more information, visit www.beckysblissfulbakery.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All animal lovers welcome to WAUMC's blessing of the pets
- Drug discovery and genetic engineering: Science Café series scheduled
- Learn Your Working Style, Rule Your Universe
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary