A Story To Be Told
In every person there is a story to be told.
If you have ever started reading a book and quit after a few pages because you know you could have written a better story than that.
If you have thought of a great story you were sure people would read if only you could find someone to write it. You yourself might be just right for the job.
If you are participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and are afraid you will never get done.
Join us at the Brookfield Public Library on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013, at 6 pm and take advantage of a few free tips on how to start, write, and type “The End” of your great American book.
“A Story To Be Told” presenter Allan E. Ansorge is a local author of the thrilling and hilarious Bay Harbour Mysteries and Detective Verie Mysteries.
This program is concurrent with a Come Write In program happening at the same time. For more details on National Novel Writing Month, which challenges writers to write 50K words or more in November, see NaNoWriMo.org.
Registration is requested for this free program, but not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night