Please join the Friends of Hart Park Foundation for their Fall 2013 Menomonee River Clean-Up and Removal of Invasive Plants.
The Friends of Hart Park is a non-profit organization whose goal is to promote the preservation of Hart Park. Please visit our web site at www.ihartpark.com for further information about The Friends of Hart Park.
The event will take place Saturday, November 9th, 2013 from 9am- noon. We are looking for volunteers to help clean up the Menomonee River at Hart Park and remove invasive plants along the river.
We will meet outside the Muellner building at Hart Park at 9am.
We will be supplying bags. Please bring gloves, sheers, shovels and any supplies that you think will be beneficial for the clean-up and removal of invasive plants.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan on volunteering.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park