Oliver Niles, son of Carol and David Niles of Wauwatosa, has achieved the rank of Eagle Scout.
Oliver is a member of Troop 485, chartered to St. Joseph Catholic Church in Wauwatosa, and is a senior at Wauwatosa West High School.
For his Eagle project, Oliver coordinated restoration of base paths, the pitcher’s mound and home plate at the St. Joseph school softball field, as well as additional landscaping work around the parish property.
Oliver also is a member of the Order of the Arrow, the National Honor Society and the German National Honor Society, and is a peer minister at St. Joseph.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016