Oliver Niles, son of Carol and David Niles of Wauwatosa, has achieved the rank of Eagle Scout.
Oliver is a member of Troop 485, chartered to St. Joseph Catholic Church in Wauwatosa, and is a senior at Wauwatosa West High School.
For his Eagle project, Oliver coordinated restoration of base paths, the pitcher’s mound and home plate at the St. Joseph school softball field, as well as additional landscaping work around the parish property.
Oliver also is a member of the Order of the Arrow, the National Honor Society and the German National Honor Society, and is a peer minister at St. Joseph.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park