Oliver Niles, son of Carol and David Niles of Wauwatosa, has achieved the rank of Eagle Scout.
Oliver is a member of Troop 485, chartered to St. Joseph Catholic Church in Wauwatosa, and is a senior at Wauwatosa West High School.
For his Eagle project, Oliver coordinated restoration of base paths, the pitcher’s mound and home plate at the St. Joseph school softball field, as well as additional landscaping work around the parish property.
Oliver also is a member of the Order of the Arrow, the National Honor Society and the German National Honor Society, and is a peer minister at St. Joseph.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- McCarthy Grittinger Financial Group Announces New Partners
- MCW student receives American Society of Hematology award
- Great American Smoke Out Encourages Smokers to Quit
- Researchers to develop research program to study dysfunctions in autism
- MCW to hold graduate school open house
- Christmas Concert