Oliver Niles, son of Carol and David Niles of Wauwatosa, has achieved the rank of Eagle Scout.
Oliver is a member of Troop 485, chartered to St. Joseph Catholic Church in Wauwatosa, and is a senior at Wauwatosa West High School.
For his Eagle project, Oliver coordinated restoration of base paths, the pitcher’s mound and home plate at the St. Joseph school softball field, as well as additional landscaping work around the parish property.
Oliver also is a member of the Order of the Arrow, the National Honor Society and the German National Honor Society, and is a peer minister at St. Joseph.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde