Oliver Niles, son of Carol and David Niles of Wauwatosa, has achieved the rank of Eagle Scout.
Oliver is a member of Troop 485, chartered to St. Joseph Catholic Church in Wauwatosa, and is a senior at Wauwatosa West High School.
For his Eagle project, Oliver coordinated restoration of base paths, the pitcher’s mound and home plate at the St. Joseph school softball field, as well as additional landscaping work around the parish property.
Oliver also is a member of the Order of the Arrow, the National Honor Society and the German National Honor Society, and is a peer minister at St. Joseph.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Scientist to investigate potential new targets to inhibit cancer growth
- Dental Associates’ Wauwatosa Clinic Continues to Serve Patients
- Son of Tosa Couple Takes Solemn Vows as Capuchin Friar
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!