Knapp Chiropractic Adds Spinal Decompression Therapy to Treat Disc Problems, Facet Syndrome
Brookfield, Wis. – Knapp Chiropractic and Wellness Center, Brookfield’s source for natural health care and pain relief, has added spinal decompression therapy for patients suffering from chronic neck, sciatic and lower back pain.
Spinal decompression is a proven non-surgical treatment for bulging or herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, failed back surgery and other ailments. Knapp Chiropractic & Wellness is the first clinic to offer the treatment in Brookfield.
Performed on a highly-calibrated treatment table, spinal decompression slowly and gently lengthens and decompresses the spine, taking pressure off pinched nerves and correcting bulging and herniated disks. Treatment is performed over a series of sessions, with some patients reporting improvement in their symptoms almost immediately.
“Spinal decompression is perfect for people who have chronic pain in their neck or lower back, and are tired of drugs and injections,” said Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. “The treatment addresses a wide range of painful problems connected to discs, facet joints, nerves and muscles in the spine and neck areas. We are proud to be the first clinic offering this effective, non-surgical treatment for residents in Brookfield and surrounding communities.”
Spinal decompression cycles patients through a series of slow pulls, holds and releases. By gradually realigning crucial building blocks of the spine and neck, the process allows the body to heal itself without surgery or drugs.
A free consultation, to explore the possibility of spinal decompression relieving chronic pain and improving quality of life, can be scheduled by calling (262) 796-5108.
Knapp Chiropractic and Wellness focuses on treating and preventing discomfort and life limitations connected with back and neck pain, sports injuries, fibromyalgia, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis. The clinic will offer massage therapy beginning Nov. 11, with a “new client” special of just $39 for a one-hour massage.
More information is available at www.knappchirowi.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS