Knapp Chiropractic Adds Spinal Decompression Therapy to Treat Disc Problems, Facet Syndrome
Brookfield, Wis. – Knapp Chiropractic and Wellness Center, Brookfield’s source for natural health care and pain relief, has added spinal decompression therapy for patients suffering from chronic neck, sciatic and lower back pain.
Spinal decompression is a proven non-surgical treatment for bulging or herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, failed back surgery and other ailments. Knapp Chiropractic & Wellness is the first clinic to offer the treatment in Brookfield.
Performed on a highly-calibrated treatment table, spinal decompression slowly and gently lengthens and decompresses the spine, taking pressure off pinched nerves and correcting bulging and herniated disks. Treatment is performed over a series of sessions, with some patients reporting improvement in their symptoms almost immediately.
“Spinal decompression is perfect for people who have chronic pain in their neck or lower back, and are tired of drugs and injections,” said Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. “The treatment addresses a wide range of painful problems connected to discs, facet joints, nerves and muscles in the spine and neck areas. We are proud to be the first clinic offering this effective, non-surgical treatment for residents in Brookfield and surrounding communities.”
Spinal decompression cycles patients through a series of slow pulls, holds and releases. By gradually realigning crucial building blocks of the spine and neck, the process allows the body to heal itself without surgery or drugs.
A free consultation, to explore the possibility of spinal decompression relieving chronic pain and improving quality of life, can be scheduled by calling (262) 796-5108.
Knapp Chiropractic and Wellness focuses on treating and preventing discomfort and life limitations connected with back and neck pain, sports injuries, fibromyalgia, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis. The clinic will offer massage therapy beginning Nov. 11, with a “new client” special of just $39 for a one-hour massage.
More information is available at www.knappchirowi.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability