The Baby Signs Programs helps children develop both language and cognitive skills, decreases frustration and aggression, strengthens the adult-child relationship, promotes early literacy, fosters positive emotional development IQ and more!
Each week our class comes together to learn new signs, sing, play and have fun!
The class is ideal for children 9-2yrs, but some babies can start as early as 6 months. Siblings are welcome!
Mondays, November 4th, 9am-10am
$85/6 weeks and includes the Parent Kit (My First Fun signs DVD, Baby Songs CD, 2 Baby Signs board books and a Baby Signs Video Dictionary DVD)
Register at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective.
530 North 108th Place
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids