The Baby Signs Programs helps children develop both language and cognitive skills, decreases frustration and aggression, strengthens the adult-child relationship, promotes early literacy, fosters positive emotional development IQ and more!
Each week our class comes together to learn new signs, sing, play and have fun!
The class is ideal for children 9-2yrs, but some babies can start as early as 6 months. Siblings are welcome!
Mondays, November 4th, 9am-10am
$85/6 weeks and includes the Parent Kit (My First Fun signs DVD, Baby Songs CD, 2 Baby Signs board books and a Baby Signs Video Dictionary DVD)
Register at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective.
530 North 108th Place
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parenting Tip: Enjoying a Less Stressful Holiday Season
- Coyote on 72nd Street
- Columbia St. Mary’s Hosting Free Seminar on Advance Directives and Living Wills
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) announce December workshop schedule
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2015 – nominations being accepted
- Building a Case for Change on Food Initiatives with the Amani Neighborhood
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th