The Baby Signs Programs helps children develop both language and cognitive skills, decreases frustration and aggression, strengthens the adult-child relationship, promotes early literacy, fosters positive emotional development IQ and more!
Each week our class comes together to learn new signs, sing, play and have fun!
The class is ideal for children 9-2yrs, but some babies can start as early as 6 months. Siblings are welcome!
Mondays, November 4th, 9am-10am
$85/6 weeks and includes the Parent Kit (My First Fun signs DVD, Baby Songs CD, 2 Baby Signs board books and a Baby Signs Video Dictionary DVD)
Register at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective.
530 North 108th Place
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award