Rick Bartelt, owner of Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction, was elected to the Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) Board of Directors on Thursday, October 24, 2013.
"I look forward to serving on the MBA Board of Directors in 2014," said Bartelt. "I've been a member of the MBA since the late 1980s, and I am excited to take on a more active role and bring my business and building experience to the Board."
The Board of Directors is the policy-making body of the Association and is responsible for the business affairs of the Corporation. It represents the membership of the Association.
As a longtime member of the MBA, Bartelt has previously served as a board member of the MBA Board of Directors, chairman of the Remodeler's Council, co-chair of the Membership Committee, and member of the MBA Arbitration Board. The Bartelt team has also received numerous MBA Standard of Excellence
Awards, MBA Achievement Awards, the WBA "A Cut Above the Rest" award, and the NAHB Spike Club.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Metropolitan Builders Association and Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?