Join Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin for an evening of inspiration Friday, November 8, 2013, from 7:30 to 11 p.m. at Flux Design, 811 E. Vienna Avenue in Milwaukee. The Tenth Annual Feed Your Soul features a silent art auction of 30 wooden bowls that are transformed into works of art and 30 additional pieces of original art. The proceeds from the event benefit Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin. Since its inception in 2004, Feed Your Soul has raised over $324,000 to help feed the hungry in Wisconsin.
In its tenth year, Feed Your Soul is made possible thanks to the volunteer leadership of a talented group of interior design, architecture and marketing professionals. Feed Your Soul takes place at Flux Design, 811 E. Vienna Ave., Milwaukee, which was recently the subject of Made In Milwaukee, a television show on the DIY Channel.
“Ten years ago, we never could have imagined the impact an event like Feed Your Soul would have on our organization,” said Bonnie Bellehumeur, president of Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin, “Feeding America is so thankful for the support of the Milwaukee art and design community and the team of volunteers that help make this event happen year after year. Together, we’re able to provide hope to hungry families across Wisconsin.”
Tickets are $30 in advance at www.fysmke.com or $40 at the door. In addition to the silent auction, the event features music, raffle items, delicious appetizers and signature cocktails.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME