Company has been national leader in fabrication of industrial rubber parts since 1898
Reichel-Korfmann Co., Inc. (RK Rubber) celebrates its 115th anniversary on Tuesday, November 12, 2013. A program from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. will include a welcome, congratulations from honored guests, thanks, and refreshments. An open house will follow from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. with tours and refreshments.
RK Rubber is a national leader in the fabrication or industrial rubber parts since 1898. Companies that need conveyor belts, gaskets, O-rings or other plastic machine parts have been relying on RK Rubber for 115 years.
Wauwatosa resident, Dell Gutknecht, general manager of RK Rubber, said, “RK continues to value growth and improvement so our customers don’t have to deal with lost production or profits. We stay on top of the latest and greatest in the rubber industry.”
“We’ll use our 115 years of experience along with what we constantly learn to continue to be unmatched in the rubber and silicone industry,” continued Gutknecht.
Founded in 1898, Reichel-Korfmann Co., Inc. (RK Rubber) is one of the country’s most respected fabricators of industrial rubber parts. RK delivers customer-driven quality and integrity in advanced industrial rubber solutions. RK’s cost-effective solutions, expertise and technical skill has resulted in a standard of excellence unequaled in the rubber and silicone fabrication industry.
RK Rubber is located at 1987 W Purdue Street, Milwaukee, Wis. 53209. For more information, please contact Dell Gutknecht, general manager at 414-562-0787 or RKMain@rkrubber.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014