Company has been national leader in fabrication of industrial rubber parts since 1898
Reichel-Korfmann Co., Inc. (RK Rubber) celebrates its 115th anniversary on Tuesday, November 12, 2013. A program from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. will include a welcome, congratulations from honored guests, thanks, and refreshments. An open house will follow from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. with tours and refreshments.
RK Rubber is a national leader in the fabrication or industrial rubber parts since 1898. Companies that need conveyor belts, gaskets, O-rings or other plastic machine parts have been relying on RK Rubber for 115 years.
Wauwatosa resident, Dell Gutknecht, general manager of RK Rubber, said, “RK continues to value growth and improvement so our customers don’t have to deal with lost production or profits. We stay on top of the latest and greatest in the rubber industry.”
“We’ll use our 115 years of experience along with what we constantly learn to continue to be unmatched in the rubber and silicone industry,” continued Gutknecht.
Founded in 1898, Reichel-Korfmann Co., Inc. (RK Rubber) is one of the country’s most respected fabricators of industrial rubber parts. RK delivers customer-driven quality and integrity in advanced industrial rubber solutions. RK’s cost-effective solutions, expertise and technical skill has resulted in a standard of excellence unequaled in the rubber and silicone fabrication industry.
RK Rubber is located at 1987 W Purdue Street, Milwaukee, Wis. 53209. For more information, please contact Dell Gutknecht, general manager at 414-562-0787 or RKMain@rkrubber.com.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military