You are invited to an educational and supportive grief seminar entitled Understanding Grief ~ Hope for the Holidays on Monday, Oct.28th, from 10am until Noon at the VMP Trinity Campus, 7300 W. Dean Rd., Milwaukee, and then repeated on the same day from 4:30-6:30pm at the VMP Manor Park Campus, 3023 S. 84th Street, Milwaukee. For more information contact chaplain Meg at 414-607-4355 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.churchandchapel.com.
Understanding Grief ~ Hope for the Holidays presentation is for any adults who are grieving the death of someone in their life. Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will discuss the common and unique effects of loss; the process of grief; the journey toward healing; and share practical suggestions for making the holiday season a bit easier to manage. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but not necessary) by calling chaplain Meg at 414-607-4355 or email Pete at email@example.com. Refreshments and light snacks will be served.
This program is collaboratively being offered to the community by VMP (Senior Healthcare and Living Services) and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo