You are invited to an educational and supportive grief seminar entitled Understanding Grief ~ Hope for the Holidays on Monday, Oct.28th, from 10am until Noon at the VMP Trinity Campus, 7300 W. Dean Rd., Milwaukee, and then repeated on the same day from 4:30-6:30pm at the VMP Manor Park Campus, 3023 S. 84th Street, Milwaukee. For more information contact chaplain Meg at 414-607-4355 or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.churchandchapel.com.
Understanding Grief ~ Hope for the Holidays presentation is for any adults who are grieving the death of someone in their life. Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will discuss the common and unique effects of loss; the process of grief; the journey toward healing; and share practical suggestions for making the holiday season a bit easier to manage. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but not necessary) by calling chaplain Meg at 414-607-4355 or email Pete at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refreshments and light snacks will be served.
This program is collaboratively being offered to the community by VMP (Senior Healthcare and Living Services) and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- August Summer Art Camps at Cattywampus
- Flowers bring Joy and Smiles to Patients at Froedtert Hospital
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease