Wauwatosa Health Department is offering flu clinics on Monday, October 28 and Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm in City Hall--Lower Civic Center. Children's flu vaccine free of charge for kids age 6 months through 18 years while Supplies last.
Adult flu vaccine available for $25 or with regular Medicare Part B.
For more information contact the Wauwatosa Public Health Nurse at 414-479-8939
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned