Wauwatosa Health Department is offering flu clinics on Monday, October 28 and Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm in City Hall--Lower Civic Center. Children's flu vaccine free of charge for kids age 6 months through 18 years while Supplies last.
Adult flu vaccine available for $25 or with regular Medicare Part B.
For more information contact the Wauwatosa Public Health Nurse at 414-479-8939
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease