Wauwatosa Health Department is offering flu clinics on Monday, October 28 and Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm in City Hall--Lower Civic Center. Children's flu vaccine free of charge for kids age 6 months through 18 years while Supplies last.
Adult flu vaccine available for $25 or with regular Medicare Part B.
For more information contact the Wauwatosa Public Health Nurse at 414-479-8939
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015