In November 2013, the Lombardi Food & Wine Experience will celebrate its tenth year as one of Milwaukee's premier culinary events. Guests will enjoy three incomparable evenings - spread out over two weekends - of exquisite wine tasting, decadent culinary samples, a luxurious dinner, and much more.
Join us, raise a glass, make a toast, and fight cancer! All proceeds from the Lombard Food & Wine Experience benefit the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the cause of defeating cancer at the Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinics at Aurora Health Care sites throughout eastern Wisconsin.
Food & Wine Tasting Gala | Friday, Nov. 8, 2013
Celebrity Chef & Wine Dinner | Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013
Connoisseur Room | Friday, Nov. 22, 2013
Secure your spot today at:www.lombardifoundation.org
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military