In November 2013, the Lombardi Food & Wine Experience will celebrate its tenth year as one of Milwaukee's premier culinary events. Guests will enjoy three incomparable evenings - spread out over two weekends - of exquisite wine tasting, decadent culinary samples, a luxurious dinner, and much more.
Join us, raise a glass, make a toast, and fight cancer! All proceeds from the Lombard Food & Wine Experience benefit the Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the cause of defeating cancer at the Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinics at Aurora Health Care sites throughout eastern Wisconsin.
Food & Wine Tasting Gala | Friday, Nov. 8, 2013
Celebrity Chef & Wine Dinner | Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013
Connoisseur Room | Friday, Nov. 22, 2013
Secure your spot today at:www.lombardifoundation.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park