For the ninth consecutive year, Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin have earned the National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award. This award identifies hospitals that consumers have chosen as having the highest quality and image in more than 300 markets throughout the United States.
To determine the top hospitals, NRC conducts an annual survey of more than 270,000 consumers throughout the United States. Organizations selected for the Consumer Choice Award are chosen by people who live in the communities the hospitals serve. Winning hospitals are those with the highest scores in four categories including best overall quality, best overall image and reputation, best doctors, and best nurses.
“We are delighted that so many people in our region associate Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin with the best value in healthcare. We are grateful for the confidence that our patients and community place in the care we provide,” said Cathy Buck, president of Froedtert Hospital. “As the region’s only academic medical center, setting the standard for quality care is part of our mission.”
The awards were announced in the October 21 edition of Modern Healthcare magazine. National Research Corporation specializes in healthcare performance measurement and improvement. Its annual Market Insights survey is the nation’s largest and most comprehensive study of its kind. For details, visit hcmg.nationalresearch.com.
The Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin regional health care network is made up of Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee; Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls; St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend; and more than 30 primary and specialty care health centers and clinics. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert & The Medical College deliver highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. The network’s three hospitals have 772 staffed beds, nearly 40,000 annual admissions and more than 900,000 annual outpatient visits. For more information, visit froedtert.com.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016