For the ninth consecutive year, Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin have earned the National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award. This award identifies hospitals that consumers have chosen as having the highest quality and image in more than 300 markets throughout the United States.
To determine the top hospitals, NRC conducts an annual survey of more than 270,000 consumers throughout the United States. Organizations selected for the Consumer Choice Award are chosen by people who live in the communities the hospitals serve. Winning hospitals are those with the highest scores in four categories including best overall quality, best overall image and reputation, best doctors, and best nurses.
“We are delighted that so many people in our region associate Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin with the best value in healthcare. We are grateful for the confidence that our patients and community place in the care we provide,” said Cathy Buck, president of Froedtert Hospital. “As the region’s only academic medical center, setting the standard for quality care is part of our mission.”
The awards were announced in the October 21 edition of Modern Healthcare magazine. National Research Corporation specializes in healthcare performance measurement and improvement. Its annual Market Insights survey is the nation’s largest and most comprehensive study of its kind. For details, visit hcmg.nationalresearch.com.
The Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin regional health care network is made up of Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee; Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls; St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend; and more than 30 primary and specialty care health centers and clinics. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert & The Medical College deliver highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. The network’s three hospitals have 772 staffed beds, nearly 40,000 annual admissions and more than 900,000 annual outpatient visits. For more information, visit froedtert.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study