If you are feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, emotional and in need of support, this group is for you.
Up to 20% of moms experience depression or anxiety durning pregnancy or postpartum.
Turn your experience into positive action. Tell your sotry, validate your grief, learn tips and gain education. Support other mothers by listening and sharing.
Group meets: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. Free!
Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Lobby Room 2
-Frequent sadness or crying
-Changes in appetite
-Intense or hyper-insomnia
-Feeling of helplessness, despair
-Lack of interest in sex
-Exaggerated high or low mood
-Anger and irritability
-Repetitive thoughts, images or fears
-Over-conern for the baby
-Feeling disconnected from the baby
-Difficulty concentrating, indecisiveness
-Feeling overwhelmed, confused
-Feeling of inadequacy or guilt
-Thoughts of suicide or escape fantasies
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids