Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective's café will be busy this weekend! Lindsey Earle, owner of Moving Motivating Momma, will be hosting three food preparation workshops on Sunday, October 20th, at Authentic. She will be sharing her knowledge on preparing healthy food choices for babies and toddlers. Join us!
Find out more about these workshops and other classes offered at Authentic at: https://www.facebook.com/AuthenticBirthCenter/events
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014