Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective's café will be busy this weekend! Lindsey Earle, owner of Moving Motivating Momma, will be hosting three food preparation workshops on Sunday, October 20th, at Authentic. She will be sharing her knowledge on preparing healthy food choices for babies and toddlers. Join us!
Find out more about these workshops and other classes offered at Authentic at: https://www.facebook.com/AuthenticBirthCenter/events
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?