Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective's café will be busy this weekend! Lindsey Earle, owner of Moving Motivating Momma, will be hosting three food preparation workshops on Sunday, October 20th, at Authentic. She will be sharing her knowledge on preparing healthy food choices for babies and toddlers. Join us!
Find out more about these workshops and other classes offered at Authentic at: https://www.facebook.com/AuthenticBirthCenter/events
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir Christmas Concert
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Wauwatosa Actor in Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Christmas at the Horse