Please join us on the lower level of Mayfair Mall (Community Room G 110), on Monday, October 21 at 7:00 pm for our program on Clean Energy.
Talk Description: Sierra Club Director Shahla Werner will discuss how individuals can reduce the threat of climate change to current and future generations, foster job creation, improve public health, & save money on energy bills.
She’ll also discuss how individuals can take charge of their own energy use with Sierra Club's new solar homes partnership, which aims to expand the amount of solar we use in Wisconsin while also providing a discount to Sierra Club members who go solar through the program and critical support to the Sierra Club – John Muir Chapter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning