Please join us on the lower level of Mayfair Mall (Community Room G 110), on Monday, October 21 at 7:00 pm for our program on Clean Energy.
Talk Description: Sierra Club Director Shahla Werner will discuss how individuals can reduce the threat of climate change to current and future generations, foster job creation, improve public health, & save money on energy bills.
She’ll also discuss how individuals can take charge of their own energy use with Sierra Club's new solar homes partnership, which aims to expand the amount of solar we use in Wisconsin while also providing a discount to Sierra Club members who go solar through the program and critical support to the Sierra Club – John Muir Chapter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Harwood Place Little Free Library
- The role of microRNA’s in high blood pressure