Please join us on the lower level of Mayfair Mall (Community Room G 110), on Monday, October 21 at 7:00 pm for our program on Clean Energy.
Talk Description: Sierra Club Director Shahla Werner will discuss how individuals can reduce the threat of climate change to current and future generations, foster job creation, improve public health, & save money on energy bills.
She’ll also discuss how individuals can take charge of their own energy use with Sierra Club's new solar homes partnership, which aims to expand the amount of solar we use in Wisconsin while also providing a discount to Sierra Club members who go solar through the program and critical support to the Sierra Club – John Muir Chapter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015