Please join us on the lower level of Mayfair Mall (Community Room G 110), on Monday, October 21 at 7:00 pm for our program on Clean Energy.
Talk Description: Sierra Club Director Shahla Werner will discuss how individuals can reduce the threat of climate change to current and future generations, foster job creation, improve public health, & save money on energy bills.
She’ll also discuss how individuals can take charge of their own energy use with Sierra Club's new solar homes partnership, which aims to expand the amount of solar we use in Wisconsin while also providing a discount to Sierra Club members who go solar through the program and critical support to the Sierra Club – John Muir Chapter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned