Please join us on the lower level of Mayfair Mall (Community Room G 110), on Monday, October 21 at 7:00 pm for our program on Clean Energy.
Talk Description: Sierra Club Director Shahla Werner will discuss how individuals can reduce the threat of climate change to current and future generations, foster job creation, improve public health, & save money on energy bills.
She’ll also discuss how individuals can take charge of their own energy use with Sierra Club's new solar homes partnership, which aims to expand the amount of solar we use in Wisconsin while also providing a discount to Sierra Club members who go solar through the program and critical support to the Sierra Club – John Muir Chapter.
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM