FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
Jan Frank/for Trinity UCC
Fall Family Fun Fest at Trinity UCC
Brookfield, WI (October 7, 2011) Trinity UCC invites all ages to the Fall Family Fun Fest on Saturday, October 19th. This intergenerational Fall Fest begins at 7:00 p.m. in the North parking lot at Trinity. Bring your family and friends and come and enjoy fall crafts, games, snacks, a graveyard scavenger hunt, and a bonfire with s ‘mores. Admission and snacks are free and this event is open to the entire community. In case of inclement weather, activities will be held in the dining hall of the church. Bring a flashlight and join us for some Fall Family fun!
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an Open and Affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here.
Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th