FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
Jan Frank/for Trinity UCC
Fall Family Fun Fest at Trinity UCC
Brookfield, WI (October 7, 2011) Trinity UCC invites all ages to the Fall Family Fun Fest on Saturday, October 19th. This intergenerational Fall Fest begins at 7:00 p.m. in the North parking lot at Trinity. Bring your family and friends and come and enjoy fall crafts, games, snacks, a graveyard scavenger hunt, and a bonfire with s ‘mores. Admission and snacks are free and this event is open to the entire community. In case of inclement weather, activities will be held in the dining hall of the church. Bring a flashlight and join us for some Fall Family fun!
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an Open and Affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here.
Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids