Both Esprit Senior, and Esprit Junior, pom & dance teams competed at the Six Flags Great America Pom Spooktacular competition last weekend, and both teams took home 1st Place honors in the Kick Line (High School) and Kick Line (Junior) divisions, respectively.
In the pom division, Esprit (Seniors) took home 2nd place honors; and Esprit (Juniors) took home 5th place honors in their respective age categories. There were 50 performances for the day with a wide variety of styles and ages represented.
Esprit Poms & Dance Team is Wauwatosa's independent (all-star) competition dance team, and was established in 1990. Esprit participates in Badgerette Pompon, Inc.'s exciting competitions, camps, workshops and related events for pompon squads throughout the Midwest.
If you love to dance and compete, both teams will hold open tryouts in the spring. Contact Coach Pat (414) 243-1938 if you would like more tryout information, or visit us at practice to see for yourself what an exciting opportunity this can be. Interested candidates do not need to prepare anything in advance of tryouts - we will teach you all you need to know.
Esprit's senior team is comprised of students entering 8th through 12th grade. Esprit (Seniors) practice on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6-8:30pm; and Saturdays from 8am-Noon in Wauwatosa.
Esprit's Junior team is a younger sister squad, comprised of students entering 5th through 8th grade. Esprit Juniors practice on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6-8:30pm in Wauwatosa.
Esprit is celebrating 23 years of excellence and good sportsmanship this year. If you would like to learn more about the program, we also invite you to visit Esprit's website at http://www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/Home.html .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status