Both Esprit Senior, and Esprit Junior, pom & dance teams competed at the Six Flags Great America Pom Spooktacular competition last weekend, and both teams took home 1st Place honors in the Kick Line (High School) and Kick Line (Junior) divisions, respectively.
In the pom division, Esprit (Seniors) took home 2nd place honors; and Esprit (Juniors) took home 5th place honors in their respective age categories. There were 50 performances for the day with a wide variety of styles and ages represented.
Esprit Poms & Dance Team is Wauwatosa's independent (all-star) competition dance team, and was established in 1990. Esprit participates in Badgerette Pompon, Inc.'s exciting competitions, camps, workshops and related events for pompon squads throughout the Midwest.
If you love to dance and compete, both teams will hold open tryouts in the spring. Contact Coach Pat (414) 243-1938 if you would like more tryout information, or visit us at practice to see for yourself what an exciting opportunity this can be. Interested candidates do not need to prepare anything in advance of tryouts - we will teach you all you need to know.
Esprit's senior team is comprised of students entering 8th through 12th grade. Esprit (Seniors) practice on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6-8:30pm; and Saturdays from 8am-Noon in Wauwatosa.
Esprit's Junior team is a younger sister squad, comprised of students entering 5th through 8th grade. Esprit Juniors practice on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6-8:30pm in Wauwatosa.
Esprit is celebrating 23 years of excellence and good sportsmanship this year. If you would like to learn more about the program, we also invite you to visit Esprit's website at http://www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/Home.html .
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016