Both Esprit Senior, and Esprit Junior, pom & dance teams competed at the Six Flags Great America Pom Spooktacular competition last weekend, and both teams took home 1st Place honors in the Kick Line (High School) and Kick Line (Junior) divisions, respectively.
In the pom division, Esprit (Seniors) took home 2nd place honors; and Esprit (Juniors) took home 5th place honors in their respective age categories. There were 50 performances for the day with a wide variety of styles and ages represented.
Esprit Poms & Dance Team is Wauwatosa's independent (all-star) competition dance team, and was established in 1990. Esprit participates in Badgerette Pompon, Inc.'s exciting competitions, camps, workshops and related events for pompon squads throughout the Midwest.
If you love to dance and compete, both teams will hold open tryouts in the spring. Contact Coach Pat (414) 243-1938 if you would like more tryout information, or visit us at practice to see for yourself what an exciting opportunity this can be. Interested candidates do not need to prepare anything in advance of tryouts - we will teach you all you need to know.
Esprit's senior team is comprised of students entering 8th through 12th grade. Esprit (Seniors) practice on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6-8:30pm; and Saturdays from 8am-Noon in Wauwatosa.
Esprit's Junior team is a younger sister squad, comprised of students entering 5th through 8th grade. Esprit Juniors practice on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6-8:30pm in Wauwatosa.
Esprit is celebrating 23 years of excellence and good sportsmanship this year. If you would like to learn more about the program, we also invite you to visit Esprit's website at http://www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/Home.html .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th