Both Esprit Senior, and Esprit Junior, pom & dance teams competed at the Six Flags Great America Pom Spooktacular competition last weekend, and both teams took home 1st Place honors in the Kick Line (High School) and Kick Line (Junior) divisions, respectively.
In the pom division, Esprit (Seniors) took home 2nd place honors; and Esprit (Juniors) took home 5th place honors in their respective age categories. There were 50 performances for the day with a wide variety of styles and ages represented.
Esprit Poms & Dance Team is Wauwatosa's independent (all-star) competition dance team, and was established in 1990. Esprit participates in Badgerette Pompon, Inc.'s exciting competitions, camps, workshops and related events for pompon squads throughout the Midwest.
If you love to dance and compete, both teams will hold open tryouts in the spring. Contact Coach Pat (414) 243-1938 if you would like more tryout information, or visit us at practice to see for yourself what an exciting opportunity this can be. Interested candidates do not need to prepare anything in advance of tryouts - we will teach you all you need to know.
Esprit's senior team is comprised of students entering 8th through 12th grade. Esprit (Seniors) practice on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6-8:30pm; and Saturdays from 8am-Noon in Wauwatosa.
Esprit's Junior team is a younger sister squad, comprised of students entering 5th through 8th grade. Esprit Juniors practice on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6-8:30pm in Wauwatosa.
Esprit is celebrating 23 years of excellence and good sportsmanship this year. If you would like to learn more about the program, we also invite you to visit Esprit's website at http://www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/Home.html .
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"