Diversified Insurance Solutions, one of Wisconsin’s largest full-service insurance brokerage firms, has promoted Diana Kroll of Wauwatosa to client services representative. Kroll has been with Diversified for seven years and was previously a benefit plan analyst.
To celebrate its 30th anniversary, the company recently announced Diversified’s Giveback to provide funding to nonprofits who take a creative and innovative approach to a local problem. Tax-exempt organizations in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington and Ozaukee counties are invited to submit their grant request at www.DiversifiedSPARK.com. Over the course of 12 months, six nonprofits will be awarded $5,000 each to positively impact the community and people they serve.
Diversified Insurance Solutions provides employee benefits, risk management and business insurance to area companies and is one of Wisconsin's largest, full-service insurance brokers. For more information, visit www.div-ins.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study