C.H. Coakley Now Accepting Businesses to Join Fifth Annual Dinner on the Mayflower Food Drive
For its fifth consecutive year, C.H. Coakley is organizing Dinner on the Mayflower, a citywide food drive. All of the food collected during Dinner on the Mayflower benefits Milwaukee’s Hunger Task Force.
The food drive is named Dinner on the Mayflower because it involves the logistics and Mayflower moving division at C.H. Coakley.
Participating in the food drive is practically effortless. It allows any size company to collect food at its location without having to coordinate pickup or delivery of collection barrels. Employees and customers are then encouraged to donate.
Participation is simple.
~Contact Lazelle Thomas-Conners, event coordinator at 414-372-7000 or email@example.com by Oct. 22, 2013 to let her know you want your business to be involved.
~Your food barrel will be delivered to your business on Oct. 29, 2013.
Encourage employees and clients to bring non-perishable food items and put them in the barrel.
~C.H. Coakley will pick up the barrel of donated food in one of its Mayflower trucks on Nov. 15, 2013, just in time for the holidays.
“The goal of Dinner on the Mayflower is simple: help Milwaukee families in need have enough food to eat,” says Michael Coakley, managing partner of C.H. Coakley. “We make this food drive fun and practically effortless for participating companies. Every company really should be involved.”
About Hunger Task Force
Hunger Task Force is an anti-hunger organization that believes every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Hunger Task Force works to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing free food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve food security tomorrow. For more information, visit www.HungerTaskForce.org or contact Dana Hartenstein at (414) 588-1131.
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability