Wisconsin Wellness Clinic Owner, Brookfield Resident Earns First-in-Wisconsin Medical Certification
Brookfield, Wis. – Lisa McNeil, owner of Wisconsin Wellness Clinic and a veteran stretch therapist and bodyworker, has earned certification as a medically-trained Level III Fascial Stretch Medical Specialist.
McNeil, a Brookfield resident, is the first practitioner in Wisconsin to earn the certification, granted by the Stretch to Win Institute of Tempe, Ariz. The veteran soft tissue rehabilitation specialist, who holds more than a dozen specialty certifications, opened Wisconsin Wellness Clinic in 2010.
McNeil earned her new certification by completing 105 hours of training at centers in Miami and Tempe, and investing 500 client hours using her new education to help patients relieve pain, live more actively and achieve higher levels of sports performance. She also completed exhaustive case studies on two patients she treated for different ailments.
The new certification, which uses the acronym CFSS, recognizes McNeil’s highly-advanced ability to manipulate soft tissue – such as fascia, muscle, ligaments and tendons – and work within joint capsules to decompress and open up joints.
“I’m very pleased to have achieved the status of Level III CFSS, and look forward to employing these skills and training to help my clients live happier and healthier lives,” McNeil said. “I view my role as a partner to assist the natural healing processes in people’s bodies, and to ensure that they live as pain-free as possible.”
McNeil’s approach as a structural integrationist focuses on analyzing the entire body system to determine why pain and dysfunction occur. Body mechanics and the law of compensation often lie at the root of painful conditions.
Her treatment can improve sports performance by creating a broader range of motion, reducing injuries, and helping the body better absorb nutrients. She treats many conditions including carpal tunnel, repetitive use injuries and knee issues related to athletics.
“The human body is a complex mechanism with amazing powers of adaptation and recuperation,” McNeil said. “My greatest fulfillment comes from helping clients achieve their performance-related goals, or overcome physical limitations or injuries to return to the level of performance they’ve worked so hard for.”
Wisconsin Wellness Clinic is a professional leader in pain management, injury care and holistic health care. The clinic was named one of “100 Health Care Organizations to Watch in 2013” by mhaprograms.org, an online center for health administration educational degrees. Wisconsin Wellness Clinic employs advanced stretch therapy, chiropractic, red light therapy, massage treatment and educational programs to promote wellness and quality of life in all its patients.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Science Students Learn with Depth and Complexity
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Explain How Technology in Faucets and Showerheads Expand Consumer Options
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients