Here to serve the Wauwatosa residents a new Independent Consultant for the L'BRI Pure n' Natural Skin Care Company. I will be holding a booth at the Winter Wonderland Craft/Vendor Event at Wisconsin Lutheran High School on Nov 9th, 2013 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Our skin care products main and #1 ingredient is the nourishing and healing Aloe Vera accompanied with Herbs, Vitamins, Plant and Fruit Essences and Natural Botanicals. If you suffer from acne, rosacea, psoriasis, razor bumps, ect..., our products work to alleviate these conditions. To learn more about receiving our Holiday Flyer or to obtain samples please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louanne at 262-327-0025. I look forward to seeing you at the Wisconsin Lutheran Craft Fair!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning