Here to serve the Wauwatosa residents a new Independent Consultant for the L'BRI Pure n' Natural Skin Care Company. I will be holding a booth at the Winter Wonderland Craft/Vendor Event at Wisconsin Lutheran High School on Nov 9th, 2013 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Our skin care products main and #1 ingredient is the nourishing and healing Aloe Vera accompanied with Herbs, Vitamins, Plant and Fruit Essences and Natural Botanicals. If you suffer from acne, rosacea, psoriasis, razor bumps, ect..., our products work to alleviate these conditions. To learn more about receiving our Holiday Flyer or to obtain samples please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louanne at 262-327-0025. I look forward to seeing you at the Wisconsin Lutheran Craft Fair!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup