Here to serve the Wauwatosa residents a new Independent Consultant for the L'BRI Pure n' Natural Skin Care Company. I will be holding a booth at the Winter Wonderland Craft/Vendor Event at Wisconsin Lutheran High School on Nov 9th, 2013 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Our skin care products main and #1 ingredient is the nourishing and healing Aloe Vera accompanied with Herbs, Vitamins, Plant and Fruit Essences and Natural Botanicals. If you suffer from acne, rosacea, psoriasis, razor bumps, ect..., our products work to alleviate these conditions. To learn more about receiving our Holiday Flyer or to obtain samples please email email@example.com or call Louanne at 262-327-0025. I look forward to seeing you at the Wisconsin Lutheran Craft Fair!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award