Here to serve the Wauwatosa residents a new Independent Consultant for the L'BRI Pure n' Natural Skin Care Company. I will be holding a booth at the Winter Wonderland Craft/Vendor Event at Wisconsin Lutheran High School on Nov 9th, 2013 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Our skin care products main and #1 ingredient is the nourishing and healing Aloe Vera accompanied with Herbs, Vitamins, Plant and Fruit Essences and Natural Botanicals. If you suffer from acne, rosacea, psoriasis, razor bumps, ect..., our products work to alleviate these conditions. To learn more about receiving our Holiday Flyer or to obtain samples please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Louanne at 262-327-0025. I look forward to seeing you at the Wisconsin Lutheran Craft Fair!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic