Here to serve the Wauwatosa residents a new Independent Consultant for the L'BRI Pure n' Natural Skin Care Company. I will be holding a booth at the Winter Wonderland Craft/Vendor Event at Wisconsin Lutheran High School on Nov 9th, 2013 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Our skin care products main and #1 ingredient is the nourishing and healing Aloe Vera accompanied with Herbs, Vitamins, Plant and Fruit Essences and Natural Botanicals. If you suffer from acne, rosacea, psoriasis, razor bumps, ect..., our products work to alleviate these conditions. To learn more about receiving our Holiday Flyer or to obtain samples please email email@example.com or call Louanne at 262-327-0025. I look forward to seeing you at the Wisconsin Lutheran Craft Fair!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS