The new holistic healing center, Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda, will host several workshops and events from noon to 4 p.m., October 19, and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., October 20. An herbal workshop on the Healing Aspects of Rose will explain the basics of Ayurveda, a natural method of healing and disease prevention, as well as the healing aspects of rose, and will offer recipes and body therapies that use rose as an ingredient. Other events include introductory classes to Ayurveda, cooking classes, yoga classes and Friday Night Dinner and a Movie.
Ayurveda addresses the symptoms and more importantly, the root cause of disease. Common health issues that respond well to ayurvedic therapies include weight gain; gastrointestinal tract diseases; muscle, bone and joint pain; insomnia; fatigue; hormonal imbalances and fertility issues; attention deficit disorder; depression; anxiety; and many chronic conditions.
Location: 10701 W. North Ave., Ste. 209, Wauwatosa. For more information, call 414-939-3554, email Mary@BeWellAyurveda.com or visit BeWellAyurveda.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office