The new holistic healing center, Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda, will host several workshops and events from noon to 4 p.m., October 19, and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., October 20. An herbal workshop on the Healing Aspects of Rose will explain the basics of Ayurveda, a natural method of healing and disease prevention, as well as the healing aspects of rose, and will offer recipes and body therapies that use rose as an ingredient. Other events include introductory classes to Ayurveda, cooking classes, yoga classes and Friday Night Dinner and a Movie.
Ayurveda addresses the symptoms and more importantly, the root cause of disease. Common health issues that respond well to ayurvedic therapies include weight gain; gastrointestinal tract diseases; muscle, bone and joint pain; insomnia; fatigue; hormonal imbalances and fertility issues; attention deficit disorder; depression; anxiety; and many chronic conditions.
Location: 10701 W. North Ave., Ste. 209, Wauwatosa. For more information, call 414-939-3554, email Mary@BeWellAyurveda.com or visit BeWellAyurveda.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success