The new holistic healing center, Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda, will host several workshops and events from noon to 4 p.m., October 19, and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., October 20. An herbal workshop on the Healing Aspects of Rose will explain the basics of Ayurveda, a natural method of healing and disease prevention, as well as the healing aspects of rose, and will offer recipes and body therapies that use rose as an ingredient. Other events include introductory classes to Ayurveda, cooking classes, yoga classes and Friday Night Dinner and a Movie.
Ayurveda addresses the symptoms and more importantly, the root cause of disease. Common health issues that respond well to ayurvedic therapies include weight gain; gastrointestinal tract diseases; muscle, bone and joint pain; insomnia; fatigue; hormonal imbalances and fertility issues; attention deficit disorder; depression; anxiety; and many chronic conditions.
Location: 10701 W. North Ave., Ste. 209, Wauwatosa. For more information, call 414-939-3554, email Mary@BeWellAyurveda.com or visit BeWellAyurveda.com.
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair