Paneer or Indian Cheese Cooking Class on
Saturday, October 12th, 12-2pm
At Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda
Paneer is a white, smooth textured cheese. It is an excellent source of protein and easy to digest. Come and learn how to make homemade ghee or clarified butter, homemade paneer, herbed paneer, fried paneer with ghee and spices, grated paneer with minced cauliflower, and paneer cheese wedges with spices. All are wonderful in the fall and winter season when our systems are craving more warmth and grounding.
Please pre-register with Mary Bruck at 414-258-1068 or email to email@example.com by October 9th. Cost is $30. If you pre-register for multiple cooking classes, there will be a 15% discount. Please check the website for a complete listing of classes, www.bewellayurveda.com. Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda is located at 10701 W. North Ave, Ste #209, Wauwatosa, 53226.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT