Paneer or Indian Cheese Cooking Class on
Saturday, October 12th, 12-2pm
At Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda
Paneer is a white, smooth textured cheese. It is an excellent source of protein and easy to digest. Come and learn how to make homemade ghee or clarified butter, homemade paneer, herbed paneer, fried paneer with ghee and spices, grated paneer with minced cauliflower, and paneer cheese wedges with spices. All are wonderful in the fall and winter season when our systems are craving more warmth and grounding.
Please pre-register with Mary Bruck at 414-258-1068 or email to email@example.com by October 9th. Cost is $30. If you pre-register for multiple cooking classes, there will be a 15% discount. Please check the website for a complete listing of classes, www.bewellayurveda.com. Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda is located at 10701 W. North Ave, Ste #209, Wauwatosa, 53226.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned