Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists (ADVENT) is offering a series of talks. Dr. Madan Kandula will deliver a talk on Treating Sinusitis this Tuesday, October 8th at 6PM at the Crowne Plaza hotel giving individuals an opportunity to learn about sinusitis and what their treatment options are.
Please consider joining Drs. Gwen Kandula & Ellyn Szewczyk for "Eardrums & Edibles," our free educational breakfast series. Together they will discuss hearing loss treatment options and technology:
Wednesday, Oct. 9th 9AM at Maxim’s Restaurant, Brookfield
Wednesday, Oct. 16th 9AM at Bluemound Gardens, Wauwatosa
Wednesday, Oct. 23rd 9AM at Penelope’s Restaurant, Elm Grove
Wednesday, Oct. 30th 9AM at Maggiano’s Little Italy, Wauwatosa
Individuals can RSVP at http://advent.md/contact/event-form/ or by calling 414-771-6780.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7