Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists (ADVENT) is offering a series of talks. Dr. Madan Kandula will deliver a talk on Treating Sinusitis this Tuesday, October 8th at 6PM at the Crowne Plaza hotel giving individuals an opportunity to learn about sinusitis and what their treatment options are.
Please consider joining Drs. Gwen Kandula & Ellyn Szewczyk for "Eardrums & Edibles," our free educational breakfast series. Together they will discuss hearing loss treatment options and technology:
Wednesday, Oct. 9th 9AM at Maxim’s Restaurant, Brookfield
Wednesday, Oct. 16th 9AM at Bluemound Gardens, Wauwatosa
Wednesday, Oct. 23rd 9AM at Penelope’s Restaurant, Elm Grove
Wednesday, Oct. 30th 9AM at Maggiano’s Little Italy, Wauwatosa
Individuals can RSVP at http://advent.md/contact/event-form/ or by calling 414-771-6780.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller