The Wauwatosa West Scholarship Foundation will host the eighth annual Toasting for Tosa West Gala fundraiser beginning at 6:30 p.m. Friday, November 8 at the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West, 2303 N. Mayfair Road in Wauwatosa. This adult social night offers the opportunity to socialize with parents, supporters, friends and community members while enjoying beverages and hors d’oeuvres, music and great live and silent auctions.
A sampling of auction items includes: a full set of orthodontic braces from Holzhauer & Hewett, SC, an iPad, a Trek 21 speed hybrid bike from Wheel and Sprocket and the Nook family, event tickets, restaurant gift certificates and much, much more!
More than 200 people attend this community event each year. All proceeds benefit the Wauwatosa West Scholarship Foundation.
The Wauwatosa West Scholarship Foundation (WWSF), a volunteer-run organization, was established in 2004 to financially assist students with post-secondary plans. The WWSF serves to recognize students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, involvement in extra-curricular activities, and dedication to community service projects.
One hundred eight scholarships totaling more than $78,000 have been awarded to date. With the community’s support, in 2013 alone, the Scholarship Foundation awarded 12, $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors.
Tickets to Toasting for Tosa West are now available. Registration information is available on the Web site at www.tosawestscholarship.org. Tickets are $35 in advance or $40 at the door the night of the event. Call Michele Zurawski with questions at (414) 476-0405.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Lutheran Home Hires Wolkomir as Social Services Director
- Wauwatosa East's first EcoFair
- Director of NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to visit MCW
- Imaging the windows to the soul: eye researchers pursue “audacious” goal
- Two Delafield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Wauwatosa Area Projects