The Wauwatosa West Scholarship Foundation will host the eighth annual Toasting for Tosa West Gala fundraiser beginning at 6:30 p.m. Friday, November 8 at the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West, 2303 N. Mayfair Road in Wauwatosa. This adult social night offers the opportunity to socialize with parents, supporters, friends and community members while enjoying beverages and hors d’oeuvres, music and great live and silent auctions.
A sampling of auction items includes: a full set of orthodontic braces from Holzhauer & Hewett, SC, an iPad, a Trek 21 speed hybrid bike from Wheel and Sprocket and the Nook family, event tickets, restaurant gift certificates and much, much more!
More than 200 people attend this community event each year. All proceeds benefit the Wauwatosa West Scholarship Foundation.
The Wauwatosa West Scholarship Foundation (WWSF), a volunteer-run organization, was established in 2004 to financially assist students with post-secondary plans. The WWSF serves to recognize students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement, involvement in extra-curricular activities, and dedication to community service projects.
One hundred eight scholarships totaling more than $78,000 have been awarded to date. With the community’s support, in 2013 alone, the Scholarship Foundation awarded 12, $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors.
Tickets to Toasting for Tosa West are now available. Registration information is available on the Web site at www.tosawestscholarship.org. Tickets are $35 in advance or $40 at the door the night of the event. Call Michele Zurawski with questions at (414) 476-0405.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014