Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) welcomes Girl Scouts of the USA CEO Anna Maria Chávez to Milwaukee as she provides the keynote address at our inaugural LeaderSHIFT 2013 event. In her first trip to Wisconsin, Chávez will explore the leadership landscape for girls and women and will speak to the identify shift that needs to happen, in organizations and in girls, in order to realize the goal of gender balanced leadership in all sectors within one generation.
Individual ticket prices are $25 for Girl Scout members/volunteers and $50 for the general public. Girls welcome! Many schools have off and this is a great parent-daughter opportunity.
RSVP by October 18 to Renee Narus at email@example.com or 414.443.3942
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop & Metcalfe's Market
- Hart Park Square Art Guild
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Retzer Nature Center’s Annual Spring Sale Plant Pre-Orders due March 6th
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin