Hello friends and Neighbors,
If you or someone you know is caring for a spouse, parent, relative or friend, you will not want to miss this important free event. Join us for this, interactive, seminar on October 12th from 9 a.m.- 2p.m. This event will focus on the individual caring for adults with long-term health conditions, such as stroke, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson disease, dementia, etc. The event will provide caregivers relief as well as opportunities to network and learn valuable information that will help them continue their important caregiving roles.
• Visit hands-on exhibits to learn more about safely assisting for your loved one
• Attend expert presentations
• Receive free health screenings
• Savor morning refreshments and a healthy lunch
• Network with other caregivers
• Enjoy fun activities – shopping
• There will be plenty of door prizes and giveaways
Complimentary respite care at Mitchell Manor will be available the day of the event.
For details and reservations please call: 414-328-7524.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS WONDERFUL EVENT:
Go online to Aurora.org/Events to register or by clicking on the link below.
Or call 888-863-5502.
Again, if you or someone you know is caring for an older adult, PLEASE share this important information with them.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME