Hello friends and Neighbors,
If you or someone you know is caring for a spouse, parent, relative or friend, you will not want to miss this important free event. Join us for this, interactive, seminar on October 12th from 9 a.m.- 2p.m. This event will focus on the individual caring for adults with long-term health conditions, such as stroke, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson disease, dementia, etc. The event will provide caregivers relief as well as opportunities to network and learn valuable information that will help them continue their important caregiving roles.
• Visit hands-on exhibits to learn more about safely assisting for your loved one
• Attend expert presentations
• Receive free health screenings
• Savor morning refreshments and a healthy lunch
• Network with other caregivers
• Enjoy fun activities – shopping
• There will be plenty of door prizes and giveaways
Complimentary respite care at Mitchell Manor will be available the day of the event.
For details and reservations please call: 414-328-7524.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS WONDERFUL EVENT:
Go online to Aurora.org/Events to register or by clicking on the link below.
Or call 888-863-5502.
Again, if you or someone you know is caring for an older adult, PLEASE share this important information with them.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success