Hello friends and Neighbors,
If you or someone you know is caring for a spouse, parent, relative or friend, you will not want to miss this important free event. Join us for this, interactive, seminar on October 12th from 9 a.m.- 2p.m. This event will focus on the individual caring for adults with long-term health conditions, such as stroke, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson disease, dementia, etc. The event will provide caregivers relief as well as opportunities to network and learn valuable information that will help them continue their important caregiving roles.
• Visit hands-on exhibits to learn more about safely assisting for your loved one
• Attend expert presentations
• Receive free health screenings
• Savor morning refreshments and a healthy lunch
• Network with other caregivers
• Enjoy fun activities – shopping
• There will be plenty of door prizes and giveaways
Complimentary respite care at Mitchell Manor will be available the day of the event.
For details and reservations please call: 414-328-7524.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS WONDERFUL EVENT:
Go online to Aurora.org/Events to register or by clicking on the link below.
Or call 888-863-5502.
Again, if you or someone you know is caring for an older adult, PLEASE share this important information with them.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military