Hello friends and Neighbors,
If you or someone you know is caring for a spouse, parent, relative or friend, you will not want to miss this important free event. Join us for this, interactive, seminar on October 12th from 9 a.m.- 2p.m. This event will focus on the individual caring for adults with long-term health conditions, such as stroke, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson disease, dementia, etc. The event will provide caregivers relief as well as opportunities to network and learn valuable information that will help them continue their important caregiving roles.
• Visit hands-on exhibits to learn more about safely assisting for your loved one
• Attend expert presentations
• Receive free health screenings
• Savor morning refreshments and a healthy lunch
• Network with other caregivers
• Enjoy fun activities – shopping
• There will be plenty of door prizes and giveaways
Complimentary respite care at Mitchell Manor will be available the day of the event.
For details and reservations please call: 414-328-7524.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS WONDERFUL EVENT:
Go online to Aurora.org/Events to register or by clicking on the link below.
Or call 888-863-5502.
Again, if you or someone you know is caring for an older adult, PLEASE share this important information with them.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan