Hello friends and Neighbors,
If you or someone you know is caring for a spouse, parent, relative or friend, you will not want to miss this important free event. Join us for this, interactive, seminar on October 12th from 9 a.m.- 2p.m. This event will focus on the individual caring for adults with long-term health conditions, such as stroke, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson disease, dementia, etc. The event will provide caregivers relief as well as opportunities to network and learn valuable information that will help them continue their important caregiving roles.
• Visit hands-on exhibits to learn more about safely assisting for your loved one
• Attend expert presentations
• Receive free health screenings
• Savor morning refreshments and a healthy lunch
• Network with other caregivers
• Enjoy fun activities – shopping
• There will be plenty of door prizes and giveaways
Complimentary respite care at Mitchell Manor will be available the day of the event.
For details and reservations please call: 414-328-7524.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS WONDERFUL EVENT:
Go online to Aurora.org/Events to register or by clicking on the link below.
Or call 888-863-5502.
Again, if you or someone you know is caring for an older adult, PLEASE share this important information with them.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde