"We are not JUST a birth center", says owner LaNette McQuitty, CNM, CM. "We are focused on families and women of all ages and at all stages of their lives."
At Authentic, you may find several generations visiting in the Café area between classes.
On Wednesday mornings, Samantha Fairuz offers her belly dancing class for seniors, Silver Coin Belly Dance, followed by a postpartum class for moms and their new babies. The café is designed to be a place where community members can care for and share with one another.
Another class where generations may mingle is Aromatherapy and Women's wellness, November 11th, 6pm. Kimberly Grasso, RA, shares her knowledge on how essential oils can help assist with hormone imbalance, PMS, menopause, Pregnancy, postpartum and day to day wellness.
Our Yoga Circle is also geared for all women. Amy Colwell looks at each change in a woman's life as a new "birth". Our Yoga Circle meets Wednesdays at 1pm.
A sample of classes will be offered at the Grand Opening Community Event and Tour, October 12th, 10-4.
To see a full class schedule visit our website, www.authenticbirthcenter.com or our Facebook events page, https://www.facebook.com/AuthenticBirthCenter/events.
Most classes require preregistration at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective. 530 North 108th Place, Suite 100, Wauwatosa, WI 53226.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease