"We are not JUST a birth center", says owner LaNette McQuitty, CNM, CM. "We are focused on families and women of all ages and at all stages of their lives."
At Authentic, you may find several generations visiting in the Café area between classes.
On Wednesday mornings, Samantha Fairuz offers her belly dancing class for seniors, Silver Coin Belly Dance, followed by a postpartum class for moms and their new babies. The café is designed to be a place where community members can care for and share with one another.
Another class where generations may mingle is Aromatherapy and Women's wellness, November 11th, 6pm. Kimberly Grasso, RA, shares her knowledge on how essential oils can help assist with hormone imbalance, PMS, menopause, Pregnancy, postpartum and day to day wellness.
Our Yoga Circle is also geared for all women. Amy Colwell looks at each change in a woman's life as a new "birth". Our Yoga Circle meets Wednesdays at 1pm.
A sample of classes will be offered at the Grand Opening Community Event and Tour, October 12th, 10-4.
To see a full class schedule visit our website, www.authenticbirthcenter.com or our Facebook events page, https://www.facebook.com/AuthenticBirthCenter/events.
Most classes require preregistration at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective. 530 North 108th Place, Suite 100, Wauwatosa, WI 53226.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study