"We are not JUST a birth center", says owner LaNette McQuitty, CNM, CM. "We are focused on families and women of all ages and at all stages of their lives."
At Authentic, you may find several generations visiting in the Café area between classes.
On Wednesday mornings, Samantha Fairuz offers her belly dancing class for seniors, Silver Coin Belly Dance, followed by a postpartum class for moms and their new babies. The café is designed to be a place where community members can care for and share with one another.
Another class where generations may mingle is Aromatherapy and Women's wellness, November 11th, 6pm. Kimberly Grasso, RA, shares her knowledge on how essential oils can help assist with hormone imbalance, PMS, menopause, Pregnancy, postpartum and day to day wellness.
Our Yoga Circle is also geared for all women. Amy Colwell looks at each change in a woman's life as a new "birth". Our Yoga Circle meets Wednesdays at 1pm.
A sample of classes will be offered at the Grand Opening Community Event and Tour, October 12th, 10-4.
To see a full class schedule visit our website, www.authenticbirthcenter.com or our Facebook events page, https://www.facebook.com/AuthenticBirthCenter/events.
Most classes require preregistration at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective. 530 North 108th Place, Suite 100, Wauwatosa, WI 53226.
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM