"We are not JUST a birth center", says owner LaNette McQuitty, CNM, CM. "We are focused on families and women of all ages and at all stages of their lives."
At Authentic, you may find several generations visiting in the Café area between classes.
On Wednesday mornings, Samantha Fairuz offers her belly dancing class for seniors, Silver Coin Belly Dance, followed by a postpartum class for moms and their new babies. The café is designed to be a place where community members can care for and share with one another.
Another class where generations may mingle is Aromatherapy and Women's wellness, November 11th, 6pm. Kimberly Grasso, RA, shares her knowledge on how essential oils can help assist with hormone imbalance, PMS, menopause, Pregnancy, postpartum and day to day wellness.
Our Yoga Circle is also geared for all women. Amy Colwell looks at each change in a woman's life as a new "birth". Our Yoga Circle meets Wednesdays at 1pm.
A sample of classes will be offered at the Grand Opening Community Event and Tour, October 12th, 10-4.
To see a full class schedule visit our website, www.authenticbirthcenter.com or our Facebook events page, https://www.facebook.com/AuthenticBirthCenter/events.
Most classes require preregistration at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective. 530 North 108th Place, Suite 100, Wauwatosa, WI 53226.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th