The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Digestive Disease Center board has elected two new members. The vision of the Center is to achieve international scientific and lay recognition for leading edge digestive disease research, treatment and educational programs emphasizing novel state-of-the art therapies, with the ultimate goal being to eradicate digestive diseases and their economic impact through research.
Christopher J. Hanson is an attorney with Foley & Lardner, LLP, who specializes in environmental law. Hanson attended Yale and Harvard, and earned his law degree at Northwestern University in Evanston, Ill.
Hanson is active in the community and serves as Wells Fargo Scholar and Alumni Fellow of the Point Foundation, and a Senior Fellow of Humanity-In-Action. He is president of the Northwestern Law Alumni Club of Milwaukee and was elected to a three-year term on the twelve-person Harvard Divinity School Alumni Council. Hanson lives in Milwaukee.
Bryan Waltersdorf is president of Artemax, Inc., a parent company to a group of small companies that manufacture and sell wristbands and related products to healthcare, entertainment and other markets. He is very active in the Oconomowoc community where he lives with his wife and two sons.
Daniel E. Burkwald, President of Burkwald & Associates, is the chair of the board
The MCW Digestive Disease Center has a tradition of excellence that spans four decades. The unique collaboration of Center physicians and scientists provide a multidisciplinary approach to patient care, research and education in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases such as; dysphagia, acid related disorders, inflammatory bowel disease, pancreaticobiliary diseases, hepatology, liver transplantation, women’s health and functional bowel disorders, and gastrointestinal cancer and esophageal cancer surveillance and treatment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?