The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Digestive Disease Center board has elected two new members. The vision of the Center is to achieve international scientific and lay recognition for leading edge digestive disease research, treatment and educational programs emphasizing novel state-of-the art therapies, with the ultimate goal being to eradicate digestive diseases and their economic impact through research.
Christopher J. Hanson is an attorney with Foley & Lardner, LLP, who specializes in environmental law. Hanson attended Yale and Harvard, and earned his law degree at Northwestern University in Evanston, Ill.
Hanson is active in the community and serves as Wells Fargo Scholar and Alumni Fellow of the Point Foundation, and a Senior Fellow of Humanity-In-Action. He is president of the Northwestern Law Alumni Club of Milwaukee and was elected to a three-year term on the twelve-person Harvard Divinity School Alumni Council. Hanson lives in Milwaukee.
Bryan Waltersdorf is president of Artemax, Inc., a parent company to a group of small companies that manufacture and sell wristbands and related products to healthcare, entertainment and other markets. He is very active in the Oconomowoc community where he lives with his wife and two sons.
Daniel E. Burkwald, President of Burkwald & Associates, is the chair of the board
The MCW Digestive Disease Center has a tradition of excellence that spans four decades. The unique collaboration of Center physicians and scientists provide a multidisciplinary approach to patient care, research and education in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases such as; dysphagia, acid related disorders, inflammatory bowel disease, pancreaticobiliary diseases, hepatology, liver transplantation, women’s health and functional bowel disorders, and gastrointestinal cancer and esophageal cancer surveillance and treatment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements