I want my neighbors and community to be safe and to discourage criminals from lurking around. Please be sure that you lock all of your windows and doors to your home, garage and cars at night. Make sure you remove all valuables from your vehicle or have them out of plain sight. Make sure you have proper outdoor lighting. And if possible, install a burglar alarm. There has been 3 instances on my block within a week or two of burglary. I caught a prowler first hand trying to see if my windows were unlocked. Another neighbor had their car stolen right out of their garage. Another had items taken out of their unlocked car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller