Please join us for a free community service seminar in self defense. Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers of Wauwatosa will be teaming up with the Wauwatosa Police Department to discuss personal safety measures.
Topics that will be covered will include: knowing your rights, what to do in certain situations, and common misconceptions with self defense tactics. The seminar will also include a tutorial in some quick and effective tactics for given situations.
Frank Rewolinski, Physical Therapist at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers, has practiced martial arts for over 20 years and has assisted in the self-defense program at UW-Milwaukee in the past. Don Semega, officer with the Wauwatosa Police Department will be presenting as well.
The seminar will be held at Accelerated Rehabilitation Center in Wauwatosa, WI (12132 W. Capitol Drive) on October 21st, 2013 from 6:30-7:30pm. If you are interested, please call to pre-register at 414-462-0166, as space is limited. Sandwich dinner will be provided for any attendees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- Giving Tuesday: BBB Advises Checking Charities Out Before Making Year-End Gifts
- Tree lighting ceremony to take place at Luther Manor
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Little Library Creator Writes Novel
- Wauwatosa Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre’s “Advent of Redemption"
- Martin's 'Morning Star' focus of WAUMC Christmas cantata
- Lutheran A Cappella Choir to Present Christmas Concerts