IndependenceFirst presents “No Pity…Please” featuring the oil paintings of Jeff LaDow, an internationally known local artist who paints using his mouth. Coinciding with Disability Awareness Month, the exhibition shows October 1-31 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at IndependenceFirst, 540 S. 1st St., Milwaukee, WI.
Gallery Night Reception will be held on October 18 from 5-9 p.m.
There will be a painting demo by the Artist at 7 p.m.
For more information, call (414) 291-7520 V/TTY or visit www.independencefirst.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Breen Wines Offers New Wine Event In Wauwatosa
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Nathan Hale Drama takes on Pippin