IndependenceFirst presents “No Pity…Please” featuring the oil paintings of Jeff LaDow, an internationally known local artist who paints using his mouth. Coinciding with Disability Awareness Month, the exhibition shows October 1-31 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at IndependenceFirst, 540 S. 1st St., Milwaukee, WI.
Gallery Night Reception will be held on October 18 from 5-9 p.m.
There will be a painting demo by the Artist at 7 p.m.
For more information, call (414) 291-7520 V/TTY or visit www.independencefirst.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Medical Student Awarded Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- C.H. Coakey Announces Promotion
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers