IndependenceFirst presents “No Pity…Please” featuring the oil paintings of Jeff LaDow, an internationally known local artist who paints using his mouth. Coinciding with Disability Awareness Month, the exhibition shows October 1-31 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at IndependenceFirst, 540 S. 1st St., Milwaukee, WI.
Gallery Night Reception will be held on October 18 from 5-9 p.m.
There will be a painting demo by the Artist at 7 p.m.
For more information, call (414) 291-7520 V/TTY or visit www.independencefirst.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements