IndependenceFirst presents “No Pity…Please” featuring the oil paintings of Jeff LaDow, an internationally known local artist who paints using his mouth. Coinciding with Disability Awareness Month, the exhibition shows October 1-31 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at IndependenceFirst, 540 S. 1st St., Milwaukee, WI.
Gallery Night Reception will be held on October 18 from 5-9 p.m.
There will be a painting demo by the Artist at 7 p.m.
For more information, call (414) 291-7520 V/TTY or visit www.independencefirst.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ