IndependenceFirst presents “No Pity…Please” featuring the oil paintings of Jeff LaDow, an internationally known local artist who paints using his mouth. Coinciding with Disability Awareness Month, the exhibition shows October 1-31 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at IndependenceFirst, 540 S. 1st St., Milwaukee, WI.
Gallery Night Reception will be held on October 18 from 5-9 p.m.
There will be a painting demo by the Artist at 7 p.m.
For more information, call (414) 291-7520 V/TTY or visit www.independencefirst.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22