Contact: Katey Collins, MSW Tel. 414-607-9061
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Spina Bifida Wisconsin (SBW) has appointed Katey Collins, MSW, as executive director, following the retirement of former executive director, David Tucker, MSW, in September.
Collins brings 17 years of experience working in social services, primarily serving individuals with disabilities. Prior to joining Spina Bifida Wisconsin, Katey had the opportunity to work with Aurora Health Care, Opportunities Inc., and Works of Mercy to advance her leadership skills. In August she graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a Master’s Degree in Social Work, with focuses in macro and clinical practice, after completing internships with the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families and Norris Adolescent Center.
SBW offers educational programs and activities, funding and other supports for those throughout Wisconsin, especially children and youth, suffering from the nation’s most common, permanently disabling birth defect in the United States. Please visit SBW on Facebook, or visit http://www.sbwis.org/
Katey would like to meet with you and learn more about your newspaper. Please call Tish Duncan at 414-607-9061 or email Katey at email@example.com to schedule a time for her to come to your office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class