Contact: Katey Collins, MSW Tel. 414-607-9061
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Spina Bifida Wisconsin (SBW) has appointed Katey Collins, MSW, as executive director, following the retirement of former executive director, David Tucker, MSW, in September.
Collins brings 17 years of experience working in social services, primarily serving individuals with disabilities. Prior to joining Spina Bifida Wisconsin, Katey had the opportunity to work with Aurora Health Care, Opportunities Inc., and Works of Mercy to advance her leadership skills. In August she graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a Master’s Degree in Social Work, with focuses in macro and clinical practice, after completing internships with the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families and Norris Adolescent Center.
SBW offers educational programs and activities, funding and other supports for those throughout Wisconsin, especially children and youth, suffering from the nation’s most common, permanently disabling birth defect in the United States. Please visit SBW on Facebook, or visit http://www.sbwis.org/
Katey would like to meet with you and learn more about your newspaper. Please call Tish Duncan at 414-607-9061 or email Katey at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for her to come to your office.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids