Contact: Katey Collins, MSW Tel. 414-607-9061
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Spina Bifida Wisconsin (SBW) has appointed Katey Collins, MSW, as executive director, following the retirement of former executive director, David Tucker, MSW, in September.
Collins brings 17 years of experience working in social services, primarily serving individuals with disabilities. Prior to joining Spina Bifida Wisconsin, Katey had the opportunity to work with Aurora Health Care, Opportunities Inc., and Works of Mercy to advance her leadership skills. In August she graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a Master’s Degree in Social Work, with focuses in macro and clinical practice, after completing internships with the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families and Norris Adolescent Center.
SBW offers educational programs and activities, funding and other supports for those throughout Wisconsin, especially children and youth, suffering from the nation’s most common, permanently disabling birth defect in the United States. Please visit SBW on Facebook, or visit http://www.sbwis.org/
Katey would like to meet with you and learn more about your newspaper. Please call Tish Duncan at 414-607-9061 or email Katey at email@example.com to schedule a time for her to come to your office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study