Contact: Katey Collins, MSW Tel. 414-607-9061
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Spina Bifida Wisconsin (SBW) has appointed Katey Collins, MSW, as executive director, following the retirement of former executive director, David Tucker, MSW, in September.
Collins brings 17 years of experience working in social services, primarily serving individuals with disabilities. Prior to joining Spina Bifida Wisconsin, Katey had the opportunity to work with Aurora Health Care, Opportunities Inc., and Works of Mercy to advance her leadership skills. In August she graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a Master’s Degree in Social Work, with focuses in macro and clinical practice, after completing internships with the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families and Norris Adolescent Center.
SBW offers educational programs and activities, funding and other supports for those throughout Wisconsin, especially children and youth, suffering from the nation’s most common, permanently disabling birth defect in the United States. Please visit SBW on Facebook, or visit http://www.sbwis.org/
Katey would like to meet with you and learn more about your newspaper. Please call Tish Duncan at 414-607-9061 or email Katey at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for her to come to your office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available