Contact: Katey Collins, MSW Tel. 414-607-9061
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Spina Bifida Wisconsin (SBW) has appointed Katey Collins, MSW, as executive director, following the retirement of former executive director, David Tucker, MSW, in September.
Collins brings 17 years of experience working in social services, primarily serving individuals with disabilities. Prior to joining Spina Bifida Wisconsin, Katey had the opportunity to work with Aurora Health Care, Opportunities Inc., and Works of Mercy to advance her leadership skills. In August she graduated from UW-Milwaukee with a Master’s Degree in Social Work, with focuses in macro and clinical practice, after completing internships with the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families and Norris Adolescent Center.
SBW offers educational programs and activities, funding and other supports for those throughout Wisconsin, especially children and youth, suffering from the nation’s most common, permanently disabling birth defect in the United States. Please visit SBW on Facebook, or visit http://www.sbwis.org/
Katey would like to meet with you and learn more about your newspaper. Please call Tish Duncan at 414-607-9061 or email Katey at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for her to come to your office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS