Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction, took home two Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) Achievement Awards on Friday, September 27, 2013 – Best Remodeling Project $150,000+ and People's Choice for the 2013 MBA Spring Tour.
"We are honored to receive two MBA Achievement Awards," said Rick Bartelt, owner. "These awards are the result of the creativity and dedication of the entire team, including our designers, carpenters, production staff, trade partners, and customers."
The winning Bartelt projects each had unique components. The first floor remodel transformed a dated and compartmentalized home into a rustic space conducive to entertaining. It features custom cabinetry, hand-scraped floors, distressed beams, leather-textured granite countertops, and a large island with a butcher block top.
The first floor remodel featured on the 2013 Spring Tour offers the homeowners a functional layout and character. The custom cherry cabinetry complements the sage-colored island and slate backsplash. The remodel also includes laundry and mudroom space with custom lockers, a drop zone, and ample storage, serving as the home's "launch pad" to get in and out of the door easily.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Metropolitan Builders Association and Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016