Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction, took home two Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) Achievement Awards on Friday, September 27, 2013 – Best Remodeling Project $150,000+ and People's Choice for the 2013 MBA Spring Tour.
"We are honored to receive two MBA Achievement Awards," said Rick Bartelt, owner. "These awards are the result of the creativity and dedication of the entire team, including our designers, carpenters, production staff, trade partners, and customers."
The winning Bartelt projects each had unique components. The first floor remodel transformed a dated and compartmentalized home into a rustic space conducive to entertaining. It features custom cabinetry, hand-scraped floors, distressed beams, leather-textured granite countertops, and a large island with a butcher block top.
The first floor remodel featured on the 2013 Spring Tour offers the homeowners a functional layout and character. The custom cherry cabinetry complements the sage-colored island and slate backsplash. The remodel also includes laundry and mudroom space with custom lockers, a drop zone, and ample storage, serving as the home's "launch pad" to get in and out of the door easily.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Metropolitan Builders Association and Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!