Feeling more energized and less depleted and less stressed, looking and feeling younger, healthier and more vibrant, and holding the reins to your good health are all benefits of Ayurveda, an ancient healing system. Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda is a new holistic healing center offering natural health methods and therapies to bring you back into balanced health.
Ayurveda provides powerful tools to:
1. Identify the root cause of ill health.
2. Teach you how to move towards more nourishing patterns of eating, sleeping, and relating to your family, friends, and co-workers.
3. Teach you how to make those nourishing changes gradually so that you can integrate them into your life.
These holistic methods help you return to your natural state of good health.
Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda tailors the therapies to your unique state, time, and budget. Common health issues that respond well to Ayurvedic therapies include weight gain, gastrointestinal tract diseases, muscle, bone and joint pain, insomnia, fatigue, hormonal imbalances and fertility issues, attention deficit disorder, depression, anxiety, memory loss and many other acute and chronic conditions. In addition to holistic Ayurvedic therapies, Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda offers rejuvenating and cleansing body therapies, cooking classes, general Ayurveda classes, yoga classes, and retail products.
Location: 10701 W. North Ave., Ste. 209, Wauwatosa.
For more information, call 414-939-3554,
or visit BeWellAyurveda.com
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids