Feeling more energized and less depleted and less stressed, looking and feeling younger, healthier and more vibrant, and holding the reins to your good health are all benefits of Ayurveda, an ancient healing system. Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda is a new holistic healing center offering natural health methods and therapies to bring you back into balanced health.
Ayurveda provides powerful tools to:
1. Identify the root cause of ill health.
2. Teach you how to move towards more nourishing patterns of eating, sleeping, and relating to your family, friends, and co-workers.
3. Teach you how to make those nourishing changes gradually so that you can integrate them into your life.
These holistic methods help you return to your natural state of good health.
Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda tailors the therapies to your unique state, time, and budget. Common health issues that respond well to Ayurvedic therapies include weight gain, gastrointestinal tract diseases, muscle, bone and joint pain, insomnia, fatigue, hormonal imbalances and fertility issues, attention deficit disorder, depression, anxiety, memory loss and many other acute and chronic conditions. In addition to holistic Ayurvedic therapies, Be Well Yoga and Ayurveda offers rejuvenating and cleansing body therapies, cooking classes, general Ayurveda classes, yoga classes, and retail products.
Location: 10701 W. North Ave., Ste. 209, Wauwatosa.
For more information, call 414-939-3554,
or visit BeWellAyurveda.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ