Suzy Strothmann, owner of Suzy’s Cheesecakes, will be the speaker at the Wauwatosa Woman's Club’s next tea on Thursday, October 3, at 1 p.m. She will tell the story of her company, Suzy's Cheesecakes, a producer of elegant desserts in Milwaukee for 30 years.
A native of rural Manawa, WI, Suzy began her baking career by creating specialty cheesecakes for the Milwaukee restaurant owned by her husband, Mark Strothmann. Customers soon were asking for cakes they could take home, inspiring Suzy to open her own store.
The company now sells millions of cakes
each year. They are sold in the finest
grocery stores across America as well as
in Canada and Puerto Rico.
The event is open to all members and guests.
Reservations are not necessary, and there is no cost. Please
invite your neighbors and friends to join
For more information on the event, please contact the Wauwatosa Woman's Club at (414) 257-9935.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Bank Names Eddingsaas Controller, Adds Personal Banker
- Opus Foundation(R) awards more than $200,000 to Milwaukee-area organizations
- BBB Helps Consumers Get The Most Out Of Their Gift Cards
- Ensuring Continuity of Care: Team Seeks to Improve Patient Transitions
- Reduce Stress with Holiday Travel Tips from the Better Business Bureau
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests How Changes to Your Home Can Help Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- 2014 Tosa Baseball/Tosa Girsl Fastpitch Softball League Registration is Open!
- Waterstone Mortgage Names Bob Selingo as Senior Vice President - Secondary Marketing
- St. Jude Parishioners Commemorate Advent