The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences is hosting an open house for Master's Degrees and Graduate Certificate programs.
The program, which will be held on the MCW campus Wednesday, October 2, from 5:00 - 7:00 pm, is designed for working professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with faculty and staff representatives, and will learn how an advanced degree or graduate certificate may enhance professional development.
MCW offers graduate programs in bioethics, bioinformatics, healthcare technologies management, clinical & translational science, medical informatics, and public health.
The school is located on the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus at 8701 Watertown Plank Road. To learn more, visit www.mcw.edu/openhouse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available