The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences is hosting an open house for Master's Degrees and Graduate Certificate programs.
The program, which will be held on the MCW campus Wednesday, October 2, from 5:00 - 7:00 pm, is designed for working professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with faculty and staff representatives, and will learn how an advanced degree or graduate certificate may enhance professional development.
MCW offers graduate programs in bioethics, bioinformatics, healthcare technologies management, clinical & translational science, medical informatics, and public health.
The school is located on the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus at 8701 Watertown Plank Road. To learn more, visit www.mcw.edu/openhouse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ