The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences is hosting an open house for Master's Degrees and Graduate Certificate programs.
The program, which will be held on the MCW campus Wednesday, October 2, from 5:00 - 7:00 pm, is designed for working professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with faculty and staff representatives, and will learn how an advanced degree or graduate certificate may enhance professional development.
MCW offers graduate programs in bioethics, bioinformatics, healthcare technologies management, clinical & translational science, medical informatics, and public health.
The school is located on the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus at 8701 Watertown Plank Road. To learn more, visit www.mcw.edu/openhouse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder