The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences is hosting an open house for Master's Degrees and Graduate Certificate programs.
The program, which will be held on the MCW campus Wednesday, October 2, from 5:00 - 7:00 pm, is designed for working professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with faculty and staff representatives, and will learn how an advanced degree or graduate certificate may enhance professional development.
MCW offers graduate programs in bioethics, bioinformatics, healthcare technologies management, clinical & translational science, medical informatics, and public health.
The school is located on the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus at 8701 Watertown Plank Road. To learn more, visit www.mcw.edu/openhouse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned