Feel better. Be in control. Do the things you want to do. All of this is possible to accomplish even if you suffer from one or many chronic health conditions.
The West Allis Health Department along with the West Allis Senior Center is proud to offer "Living Well with Chronic Conditions." This is a six-week workshop that meets once a week for two and one half hours.
If you have conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic pain, anxiety, and headaches, the Living Well Workshop can help you take charge of your life.
Some of the goals of the Workshop are to help get the support you need; find practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue; discover better nutrition and exercise choices; understand new treatment choices; and learn how to communicate better with your doctor and family about your health.
Plan to join us on Wednesdays October 9, 16, 23, 30 and November 6 and 13 from 1:30 - 4:00 p.m. at the West Allis Senior Center, 7001 W. National Avenue for this life-changing Workshop. The cost is FREE!!!!! You do not need to be a member of the senior center to register. ANYONE with a chronic condition is welcome. To register, please call the West Allis Senior Center at 414-302-8700. We look forward to meeting you!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success