The Music Boosters of Milwaukee Lutheran High School, 9700 West Grantosa Drive in Milwaukee, will host its annual Winter Wonderland Art & Craft Fair with Bake Sale on Saturday, November 9 from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. in the school's gymnasium. Jump-start your Christmas shopping with items including one-of-a-kind gifts, jewelry, leather goods, artwork, ironwork, stained glass, home décor and more! Come see and taste the area's largest Bake Sale and enjoy a homemade lunch from concessions. Admission is $2 at the door.
Proceeds generated from this annual event will help with the purchase of band and percussion instruments, uniforms, repairs, music, and other needs for Milwaukee Lutheran's Band and Choir programs.
Looking For Vendors … If you or someone you know would like to be a vendor at the Craft Fair please email Kerri at email@example.com for more information.
Milwaukee Lutheran High School (MLHS) is a full accredited, four-year, Christian high school serving students from the greater Milwaukee area. Milwaukee Lutheran is owned and operated by an Association of Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS) congregations. Originally established in 1903, Milwaukee Lutheran has twice been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a National Blue Ribbon School and by the LCMS as a Recognized School of Excellence. For more information, visit www.milwaukeelutheran.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Community Connects through Environmental Service
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up