Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, announced it will present a free seminar entitled “Kitchens & Bathrooms That Function, Look Good, and Feel Good” on Sat., Oct. 5, at 11:00 a.m. at the Callen Muskego Showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd.
Attendees will learn about...
• trends in cabinetry organization, plumbing and lighting fixtures, and finishes.
• using islands to create a central kitchen gathering space.
• selecting products not only on aesthetics, but also on how they will best be utilized based on design.
• creating the best layout for work stations and traffic flow for your cooking and entertaining style.
• planning the space so it best meets the homeowner’s needs now and into the future.
The panel discussion will feature the following award-winning Callen designers:
Paulette Sodemann, SENCD
Dave Clark, CGR, CAPS, SENCD
Marie Owens, SENCD
"This seminar will provide homeowners considering a kitchen and bath renovation the opportunity to learn how to they can incorporate new trends and styles into their homes in a way that best meets their needs," said Tom Callen, owner of Callen Construction. "Our designers will answer specific kitchen and bath questions of attendees, offering ideas for use in their own homes."
Refreshments will be served during the seminar. Reserve space by calling 414-529-5509 or register via e-mail at Christi.Pryor@CallCallen.com.
Callen’s Muskego showroom contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
In addition to being a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder