The Wauwatosa Esprit Juniors Pom and Dance Team participated this past Sunday in the Kicking for a Cure Kick-a-thon, at Kennedy Middle School in Germantown, to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Organization.
The Kick-a-thon is an event where dancers kick in a hooked up kick line for three minutes straight to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Organization. Dancers could receive donations for every minute that they kicked or for every kick over 90 degrees.
The Esprit Juniors will also be participating as part of Badgerette Pom Pon Inc.'s Kicking for a Cure Campaign in support of the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure this coming Sunday. Where, along with 415 dancers representing 23 area teams and communities, the Esprit Juniors will help lead on the survivors in the opening ceremony, and then create a human pom wall along the "Komen Klimb" area to cheer on race participants.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?