The Wauwatosa Esprit Juniors Pom and Dance Team participated this past Sunday in the Kicking for a Cure Kick-a-thon, at Kennedy Middle School in Germantown, to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Organization.
The Kick-a-thon is an event where dancers kick in a hooked up kick line for three minutes straight to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Organization. Dancers could receive donations for every minute that they kicked or for every kick over 90 degrees.
The Esprit Juniors will also be participating as part of Badgerette Pom Pon Inc.'s Kicking for a Cure Campaign in support of the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure this coming Sunday. Where, along with 415 dancers representing 23 area teams and communities, the Esprit Juniors will help lead on the survivors in the opening ceremony, and then create a human pom wall along the "Komen Klimb" area to cheer on race participants.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS