The Wauwatosa Esprit Juniors Pom and Dance Team participated this past Sunday in the Kicking for a Cure Kick-a-thon, at Kennedy Middle School in Germantown, to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Organization.
The Kick-a-thon is an event where dancers kick in a hooked up kick line for three minutes straight to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Organization. Dancers could receive donations for every minute that they kicked or for every kick over 90 degrees.
The Esprit Juniors will also be participating as part of Badgerette Pom Pon Inc.'s Kicking for a Cure Campaign in support of the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure this coming Sunday. Where, along with 415 dancers representing 23 area teams and communities, the Esprit Juniors will help lead on the survivors in the opening ceremony, and then create a human pom wall along the "Komen Klimb" area to cheer on race participants.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned