The Wauwatosa Esprit Juniors Pom and Dance Team participated this past Sunday in the Kicking for a Cure Kick-a-thon, at Kennedy Middle School in Germantown, to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Organization.
The Kick-a-thon is an event where dancers kick in a hooked up kick line for three minutes straight to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Organization. Dancers could receive donations for every minute that they kicked or for every kick over 90 degrees.
The Esprit Juniors will also be participating as part of Badgerette Pom Pon Inc.'s Kicking for a Cure Campaign in support of the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure this coming Sunday. Where, along with 415 dancers representing 23 area teams and communities, the Esprit Juniors will help lead on the survivors in the opening ceremony, and then create a human pom wall along the "Komen Klimb" area to cheer on race participants.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!