Come hear a message of Transformation, Mind, Body, and Spirit, as Lisa Rambo, season 14 contestant on The Biggest Loser, shares how God worked with her and through her in her journey on the Biggest Loser Ranch. We invite you to join us at First Congregational Church, 1511 Church St., on Saturday, October 26 at 7 PM for dessert and to hear Lisa share her story.
Lisa's story is one of not only hard work and discipline as this young mom shed nearly half of her body weight, but one of faith and the strength she found in God.
To RSVP, contact the church office at email@example.com
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!