Come hear a message of Transformation, Mind, Body, and Spirit, as Lisa Rambo, season 14 contestant on The Biggest Loser, shares how God worked with her and through her in her journey on the Biggest Loser Ranch. We invite you to join us at First Congregational Church, 1511 Church St., on Saturday, October 26 at 7 PM for dessert and to hear Lisa share her story.
Lisa's story is one of not only hard work and discipline as this young mom shed nearly half of her body weight, but one of faith and the strength she found in God.
To RSVP, contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business