Come hear a message of Transformation, Mind, Body, and Spirit, as Lisa Rambo, season 14 contestant on The Biggest Loser, shares how God worked with her and through her in her journey on the Biggest Loser Ranch. We invite you to join us at First Congregational Church, 1511 Church St., on Saturday, October 26 at 7 PM for dessert and to hear Lisa share her story.
Lisa's story is one of not only hard work and discipline as this young mom shed nearly half of her body weight, but one of faith and the strength she found in God.
To RSVP, contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease