Recently C.H. Coakley removed 190,278 files from the Milwaukee County Courthouse as well as relocated roughly 39,000 files from the lower level of the building to the mezzanine floor.
The removed files were taking up needed office space so C.H. Coakley took inventory of each individual file, packed them and placed the files in storage at one of C.H. Coakley’s archive facilities.
“This move was reminiscent of a project we had with the courthouse earlier this year, except this move involved 100,000 more files than last time and needed to be completed in a shorter timeframe,” says Ezekiel Gipson, sales and customer service manager at C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc. “The project was labor intensive; it took 12 days to box and move the files and perform data entry, involving 20 workers and 13 semi loads.”
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park