Recently C.H. Coakley removed 190,278 files from the Milwaukee County Courthouse as well as relocated roughly 39,000 files from the lower level of the building to the mezzanine floor.
The removed files were taking up needed office space so C.H. Coakley took inventory of each individual file, packed them and placed the files in storage at one of C.H. Coakley’s archive facilities.
“This move was reminiscent of a project we had with the courthouse earlier this year, except this move involved 100,000 more files than last time and needed to be completed in a shorter timeframe,” says Ezekiel Gipson, sales and customer service manager at C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc. “The project was labor intensive; it took 12 days to box and move the files and perform data entry, involving 20 workers and 13 semi loads.”
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ