Recently C.H. Coakley removed 190,278 files from the Milwaukee County Courthouse as well as relocated roughly 39,000 files from the lower level of the building to the mezzanine floor.
The removed files were taking up needed office space so C.H. Coakley took inventory of each individual file, packed them and placed the files in storage at one of C.H. Coakley’s archive facilities.
“This move was reminiscent of a project we had with the courthouse earlier this year, except this move involved 100,000 more files than last time and needed to be completed in a shorter timeframe,” says Ezekiel Gipson, sales and customer service manager at C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc. “The project was labor intensive; it took 12 days to box and move the files and perform data entry, involving 20 workers and 13 semi loads.”
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000 for more information.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016