Learning Never Ends, an evening of mini-classes for adults, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, will be held from 6:30-9:15p.m. on Tuesday, October 29 at Wauwatosa West High School.
Participants can attend two 75-minute classes from among 21 sessions. Some of the topics for the evening include: Healthy Eating & Exercise, Pain Relief & Yoga, Journaling, Finance, Craigslist, Monarch Butterflies, Downhill & Cross Country Skiing and many more.
Registration for the two sessions is $10 per person. For more information, please contact the Wauwatosa Recreation Department at 414-773-2900, visit their website at www.tosarec.com or check out the Recreation Departments 2013 Fall Activity Guide that was mailed to all Wauwatosa residents in August.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo