Learning Never Ends, an evening of mini-classes for adults, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, will be held from 6:30-9:15p.m. on Tuesday, October 29 at Wauwatosa West High School.
Participants can attend two 75-minute classes from among 21 sessions. Some of the topics for the evening include: Healthy Eating & Exercise, Pain Relief & Yoga, Journaling, Finance, Craigslist, Monarch Butterflies, Downhill & Cross Country Skiing and many more.
Registration for the two sessions is $10 per person. For more information, please contact the Wauwatosa Recreation Department at 414-773-2900, visit their website at www.tosarec.com or check out the Recreation Departments 2013 Fall Activity Guide that was mailed to all Wauwatosa residents in August.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22