Learning Never Ends, an evening of mini-classes for adults, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, will be held from 6:30-9:15p.m. on Tuesday, October 29 at Wauwatosa West High School.
Participants can attend two 75-minute classes from among 21 sessions. Some of the topics for the evening include: Healthy Eating & Exercise, Pain Relief & Yoga, Journaling, Finance, Craigslist, Monarch Butterflies, Downhill & Cross Country Skiing and many more.
Registration for the two sessions is $10 per person. For more information, please contact the Wauwatosa Recreation Department at 414-773-2900, visit their website at www.tosarec.com or check out the Recreation Departments 2013 Fall Activity Guide that was mailed to all Wauwatosa residents in August.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies