Learning Never Ends, an evening of mini-classes for adults, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, will be held from 6:30-9:15p.m. on Tuesday, October 29 at Wauwatosa West High School.
Participants can attend two 75-minute classes from among 21 sessions. Some of the topics for the evening include: Healthy Eating & Exercise, Pain Relief & Yoga, Journaling, Finance, Craigslist, Monarch Butterflies, Downhill & Cross Country Skiing and many more.
Registration for the two sessions is $10 per person. For more information, please contact the Wauwatosa Recreation Department at 414-773-2900, visit their website at www.tosarec.com or check out the Recreation Departments 2013 Fall Activity Guide that was mailed to all Wauwatosa residents in August.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park