How Secure Is Your Password?
Passwords are the first line of defense against cyber criminals. In the free program “How to Create Strong & Unique Passwords”, personnel from the Wisconsin Office of Privacy Protection will discuss how criminals are able to crack weak passwords and take you through the process of creating strong unique passwords.
This free seminar takes place Wednesday, September 18, 2013, at 7 pm in the Community Room of the Brookfield Public Library. Registration is not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Bank Names Eddingsaas Controller, Adds Personal Banker
- Opus Foundation(R) awards more than $200,000 to Milwaukee-area organizations
- BBB Helps Consumers Get The Most Out Of Their Gift Cards
- Ensuring Continuity of Care: Team Seeks to Improve Patient Transitions
- Reduce Stress with Holiday Travel Tips from the Better Business Bureau
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests How Changes to Your Home Can Help Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- 2014 Tosa Baseball/Tosa Girsl Fastpitch Softball League Registration is Open!
- Waterstone Mortgage Names Bob Selingo as Senior Vice President - Secondary Marketing
- St. Jude Parishioners Commemorate Advent