How Secure Is Your Password?
Passwords are the first line of defense against cyber criminals. In the free program “How to Create Strong & Unique Passwords”, personnel from the Wisconsin Office of Privacy Protection will discuss how criminals are able to crack weak passwords and take you through the process of creating strong unique passwords.
This free seminar takes place Wednesday, September 18, 2013, at 7 pm in the Community Room of the Brookfield Public Library. Registration is not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You