How Secure Is Your Password?
Passwords are the first line of defense against cyber criminals. In the free program “How to Create Strong & Unique Passwords”, personnel from the Wisconsin Office of Privacy Protection will discuss how criminals are able to crack weak passwords and take you through the process of creating strong unique passwords.
This free seminar takes place Wednesday, September 18, 2013, at 7 pm in the Community Room of the Brookfield Public Library. Registration is not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military