How Secure Is Your Password?
Passwords are the first line of defense against cyber criminals. In the free program “How to Create Strong & Unique Passwords”, personnel from the Wisconsin Office of Privacy Protection will discuss how criminals are able to crack weak passwords and take you through the process of creating strong unique passwords.
This free seminar takes place Wednesday, September 18, 2013, at 7 pm in the Community Room of the Brookfield Public Library. Registration is not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts