Expect the unexpected at Hawthorne Hill Farm's Hidden Treasures Market this weekend! You'll find antiques, vintage, furniture, seasonal and home decor, fashion accessories, artisanal soaps, one-of-a-kind creative supplies (Art Junque) and much more from more than 40 local juried artisans and vendors.
Shop 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 13, 14, 15. Hawthorne Hill Farm hosts weekend shopping markets set on the grounds of the 1894 historic barn and farmstead.
Farm-fresh produce, lunch, bakery and other items also contribute to the lively market atmosphere.
Hawthorne Hill Farm is located at 16370 West Small Road in New Berlin, just south of I-43 near The Ridge Cinema. Visit the web site at www.hawthornehillfarm.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women