Expect the unexpected at Hawthorne Hill Farm's Hidden Treasures Market this weekend! You'll find antiques, vintage, furniture, seasonal and home decor, fashion accessories, artisanal soaps, one-of-a-kind creative supplies (Art Junque) and much more from more than 40 local juried artisans and vendors.
Shop 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 13, 14, 15. Hawthorne Hill Farm hosts weekend shopping markets set on the grounds of the 1894 historic barn and farmstead.
Farm-fresh produce, lunch, bakery and other items also contribute to the lively market atmosphere.
Hawthorne Hill Farm is located at 16370 West Small Road in New Berlin, just south of I-43 near The Ridge Cinema. Visit the web site at www.hawthornehillfarm.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies