Expect the unexpected at Hawthorne Hill Farm's Hidden Treasures Market this weekend! You'll find antiques, vintage, furniture, seasonal and home decor, fashion accessories, artisanal soaps, one-of-a-kind creative supplies (Art Junque) and much more from more than 40 local juried artisans and vendors.
Shop 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 13, 14, 15. Hawthorne Hill Farm hosts weekend shopping markets set on the grounds of the 1894 historic barn and farmstead.
Farm-fresh produce, lunch, bakery and other items also contribute to the lively market atmosphere.
Hawthorne Hill Farm is located at 16370 West Small Road in New Berlin, just south of I-43 near The Ridge Cinema. Visit the web site at www.hawthornehillfarm.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol