Expect the unexpected at Hawthorne Hill Farm's Hidden Treasures Market this weekend! You'll find antiques, vintage, furniture, seasonal and home decor, fashion accessories, artisanal soaps, one-of-a-kind creative supplies (Art Junque) and much more from more than 40 local juried artisans and vendors.
Shop 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 13, 14, 15. Hawthorne Hill Farm hosts weekend shopping markets set on the grounds of the 1894 historic barn and farmstead.
Farm-fresh produce, lunch, bakery and other items also contribute to the lively market atmosphere.
Hawthorne Hill Farm is located at 16370 West Small Road in New Berlin, just south of I-43 near The Ridge Cinema. Visit the web site at www.hawthornehillfarm.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!