Expect the unexpected at Hawthorne Hill Farm's Hidden Treasures Market this weekend! You'll find antiques, vintage, furniture, seasonal and home decor, fashion accessories, artisanal soaps, one-of-a-kind creative supplies (Art Junque) and much more from more than 40 local juried artisans and vendors.
Shop 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 13, 14, 15. Hawthorne Hill Farm hosts weekend shopping markets set on the grounds of the 1894 historic barn and farmstead.
Farm-fresh produce, lunch, bakery and other items also contribute to the lively market atmosphere.
Hawthorne Hill Farm is located at 16370 West Small Road in New Berlin, just south of I-43 near The Ridge Cinema. Visit the web site at www.hawthornehillfarm.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You