You do not have to sit by idly and hope you don’t get cancer. You can actually fight cancer every day. Cancer can be defeated before it develops, which may prevent the need for chemotherapy and radiation treatments later on. Dr. Matt Frahm is hosting the Maximized Living Cancer Killers Challenge, a public workshop to teach people of all ages how to prepare their bodies to prevent and fight cancer naturally. This event will take place at 11:00am on Saturday, October 5 at The Brookfield Suites Hotel.
According to the American Cancer Society, 1 in 3 U.S. women and 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetimes. Many of these people assume their only protection to be physically and financially crippling conventional therapies. This is not true. At this event, guests will learn to:
• Deplete cancer’s fuel source by avoiding a single common ingredient
• Utilize glutathione, a cancer-killing antioxidant produced within the body
• Increase levels of bodily oxygen to halt the spread of cancer
• Prevent inflammatory toxic build up by replacing disease-causing household items
• Acquire nutrients known to maximize the body’s natural defenses against diseases like cancer
All diseases—including cancer— are caused by cells becoming toxic, deficient, or losing the ability to function. Dr. Frahm is hosting this workshop to help local families overcome the common misconceptions surrounding cancer and its conventional medical therapies.
“Research has shown that you can reduce your chances of getting cancer as well as dramatically increase your chance of overcoming it if you’re dealing with this disease already,” said Dr. Frahm. “By making proactive, intelligent lifestyle changes, the average person can significantly reduce his or her risk of developing this notorious disease.”
For more information about the Cancer Killers Challenge, visit www.mlbrookfield.eventbrite.com or call 262-439-9506.
About Dr. Frahm
Dr. Matt Frahm is the owner and head doctor at the Maximized Living Health Center in Brookfield. He is certified in advanced spinal correction, nutrition, and detoxification, and is also a member of the Sports Performance Council.
# # #
Maximized Living is a comprehensive health delivery system utilized by a network of hundreds of chiropractors and associated health care leaders. These doctors incorporate the 5 Essentials™ to identify root causes of health issues, remove interference and allow patients to build health, rather than mask or treat problems with medications and surgery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015