FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
OneTouchPoint Communications Group
Sportsman’s Connection names Marketing Agency
Hartland, WI (September 10, 2013) – OneTouchPoint Communications Group, a strategic integrated marketing communications agency, was recently named marketing agency of record by Sportsman’s Connection, a publisher of Fishing Map Guides and All-Outdoor Atlases & Field Guides.
Headquartered in Superior, Sportsman’s Connection has published compilations of lake maps and fishing information since 1992, and is the leading publisher of fishing map books for anglers across 12 states. In addition, they have recently unveiled their new line of All-Outdoors Atlases & Field Guides, providing twice the detail of other leading atlases and useful information on all outdoor activities.
The marketing campaign for the new All-Outdoor Atlases & Field Guides will launch this fall and will utilize television and online media in five states to increase awareness of this new product. Future marketing will promote the Fishing Maps.
About OneTouchPoint Communications Group
OneTouchPoint Communications Group is an integrated marketing communications agency staffed by passionate professionals that offers leading-edge solutions to provide clients with compelling brand messages across every touch point. Headquartered in Hartland and a division of OneTouchPoint - CCI, OneTouchPoint Communications Group services include branding, strategic planning, creative development, digital/video production, media planning and sales promotion programs. For more information, go to www.GetOurIdeas.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Science Students Learn with Depth and Complexity
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Explain How Technology in Faucets and Showerheads Expand Consumer Options
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients